Dear FSU...

They bout to get smashed by bama. I just hope that frenchy makes it to our game in one piece so we can beat the **** outta him

you hope their star QB is healthy when we play them?

mods ban this guy

I have a better idea, Mods. How about we just shut the site down and just let [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] spoon feed us our opinions, because it's clearly better for the program to play teams with losing records with all of their good players wearing neck braces. That way if we win, it won't matter and if we lose again we can go back to being called a dumpster fire by every sports analyst in the country.

This is clearly better than playing the best teams in the country and getting marquee wins. That whole, "To be the best, you got to beat the best," is out dated nonsense. The game is evolving, don't you know. Now the goal is to play nothing but sub .500 teams and hope for some sympathy from the committee.

Advertisement
I want FSU to lose every game, including Bama, but I am also seeing this another way. If FSU loses to Bama they will be fighting for their playoff lives against Miami.

A part of Miami would rather see an overconfident FSU coming off a Bama win, then a desperate FSU fighting for their season and their playoff lives in a rivalry game against us.

Also, due to a weaker schedule this season we could use a marquee win against a #1 ranked FSU

Lord forgive me the blaspheme, but I think we need FSU to win this game

fsu.gif

I hope they go 12-0, ACC! ACC! ACC!

No, no, no. You said:

"The whole FSU undefeated thing only helps our SOS if they lose to us & then win the rest of their games in the season.

You're essentially arguing in favor of FSU going 11-1... So, go Noles right? Lol smh"

And then I said,

"As long as that one L comes against us during prime time?

Is this a trick question?"

So far you're the only person on this board that has suggested, not once but twice, that we lose to FSU. Don't lay that on me. I want us to win every game on our schedule, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that a win against a #1 ranked FSU in their house on national television won't be just a little sweeter than a win against a 1-1 FSU or an 0-2 FSU.

I just prefer to have all the bases covered. It's hardly out of the realm of possibility that the playoff committee gives Miami the shaft because they didn't beat any marquee opponents. It sounds ridiculous now but all I can think of is back in 2000 when everyone kept saying "as long as they win out, that loss to Washington won't keep them out of the BCS title game". I learned that if you leave it up to chance and just assume that everything will work out, it doesn't always happen.

Maybe Pitt, Notre Dame and Georgia Tech all have great seasons and Miami ends up with multiple marquee wins. I'm not assuming that's going to happen. Plus, are you going to cheer for Notre Dame to go undefeated?

You can typically throw aside any type of momentum or recent wins or losses when Miami plays FSU, as we saw last year.

Advertisement
For all you closet noles on this board: Did fsu need us undefeated to win a championship a couple years ago?

I just prefer to have all the bases covered. It's hardly out of the realm of possibility that the playoff committee gives Miami the shaft because they didn't beat any marquee opponents. It sounds ridiculous now but all I can think of is back in 2000 when everyone kept saying "as long as they win out, that loss to Washington won't keep them out of the BCS title game". I learned that if you leave it up to chance and just assume that everything will work out, it doesn't always happen.

Maybe Pitt, Notre Dame and Georgia Tech all have great seasons and Miami ends up with multiple marquee wins. I'm not assuming that's going to happen. Plus, are you going to cheer for Notre Dame to go undefeated?

source.gif

We might not end up with a marquee win if FSU, ND, VT all go 9-3...but that's not our fault. And we'd have the acc title game against FSU, Clemson or Louisville as more ammo if it gets to that point. Would Alabama fans ever root for Auburn? Ohio State fans root for Michigan?

Fsu worries about what Miami does. Not the reverse. **** them and **** you for rooting for them. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Advertisement

source.gif

You would be a fan of Chuck....

People at AXE CAPITAL don't root for rivals.

For all you closet noles on this board: Did fsu need us undefeated to win a championship a couple years ago?

They also beat the #2 5 , #3 , and #2 teams that year, so no, they didn't need us to be undefeated, but we were when we played, 7-0 if I remember correctly.

New poster. Over the top threads about arch rival. Knows a ton about them..........Judges?????

We might not end up with a marquee win if FSU, ND, VT all go 9-3...but that's not our fault. And we'd have the acc title game against FSU, Clemson or Louisville as more ammo if it gets to that point. Would Alabama fans ever root for Auburn? Ohio State fans root for Michigan?

Wait. I'm confused. I want FSU to win one game, you want FSU to win 9...and I should be banned?

Advertisement
You guys are some clowns if you don't think FSU winning against all but us is a good thing. The IQ of some of some of you is difficult to get past. Beating Alabama will not affect recruiting if we take care of business. But go ahead and hope they lose all their games and Miami wouldnt even make the playoff with our weak af schedule. Even Ohio State fans want Michigan to win every game except one!!Wake the F up

You guys are some clowns if you don't think FSU winning against all but us is a good thing. The IQ of some of some of you is difficult to get past. Beating Alabama will not affect recruiting if we take care of business. But go ahead and hope they lose all their games and Miami wouldnt even make the playoff with our weak af schedule. Even Ohio State fans want Michigan to win every game except one!!Wake the F up

You think Miami won't make the playoffs if they go undefeated and win the ACC? And you are calling other people clowns???

They also beat the #2 5 , #3 , and #2 teams that year, so no, they didn't need us to be undefeated, but we were when we played, 7-0 if I remember correctly.

New poster. Over the top threads about arch rival. Knows a ton about them..........Judges?????

Yes. I can't be a real fan because how stupid I would be wanting to beat the #1 team in the country in their stadium on ESPN in the prime time game of the week, AND have that team also be our hated rival.

**** me, right?

Advertisement
Anyone rooting for FSU over Alabama should be banned.

Anybody dumb enough to not want to beat a #3 FSU team that just beat a #1 Alabama (and will probably by then be ranked #1 ) can't do math, wears their shorts backwards, and their feet stink.

you know what? **** it. Im rooting for fsu to beat us so they're undefeated when we see them in the ACCCG

Man, there is no way some of you guys aren't FSU trolls. You even take after their Cuck coach the way you want them to have success sooo bad behind the guise of "knocking them off their high horse"

I'd rather take a shower at a penn state football camp in the early 90's than root for FSU.

joe-clark-if-you-gone-kill-yaself-do-it-expeditiously.jpg

Advertisement
Back