Dear FSU...

looks like a bunch of fckin nobodies

They return Francios and no one else on offense. Add to that the fact that they play some of the toughest defenses in the country (Bama, UM, Clem); I really don't understand the hype around FSU this year. They have a lot of unproven guys and no time to get them acclimated to being 'the guy'. Not to mention Charles Kelly on D. Teams are gonna hurt them over the middle and find ways to take advantage of their LBs. Really think they start 1-2 and win maybe 9-10 at the most this year.

I've told [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] I think they have the worst record of the big 3 school. 8-4 for these clowns.

UF takes that title. UF will drop at least 4 this season, including the FSU game.

HOT take: Both UF and FSU will be ranked below USF at some point this season (due in large part because USF plays absolutely NO ONE)

This is how you do a hot take.

Advertisement
They return Francios and no one else on offense. Add to that the fact that they play some of the toughest defenses in the country (Bama, UM, Clem); I really don't understand the hype around FSU this year. They have a lot of unproven guys and no time to get them acclimated to being 'the guy'. Not to mention Charles Kelly on D. Teams are gonna hurt them over the middle and find ways to take advantage of their LBs. Really think they start 1-2 and win maybe 9-10 at the most this year.

I've told [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] I think they have the worst record of the big 3 school. 8-4 for these clowns.

UF takes that title. UF will drop at least 4 this season, including the FSU game.

HOT take: Both UF and FSU will be ranked below USF at some point this season (due in large part because USF plays absolutely NO ONE)

Gators already taking care of their end of the bargain.

Week 2.jpg

View attachment 49784

The moment you said it I started thinking about it. I keep remembering this. You're gonna nail it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 49784

The moment you said it I started thinking about it. I keep remembering this. You're gonna nail it.

Then again, USF got a scare from Stony Brook. So They might plummet down the standings at some point too.

View attachment 49784

Then again, USF got a scare from Stony Brook. So They might plummet down the standings at some point too.

True. They haven't looked too hot

Advertisement
looks like a bunch of fckin nobodies

BUMP! You’re an animal my man. Much respect.

Last edited:

BUMP! You’re an animal my man. Much respect.

That took all of a couple weeks. I'd post a picture of them ranked below USF, but they'd have to be ranked to do that

When this Bama dynasty ends... and it will end.

I want them to say that it was Miami that rightfully took it's place back atop the college football world. before bama, we were the biggest, baddest dynasty. its should be us to take it back from them ourselves. not FSU. i want to take them out in the playoffs this year. and then again the next year. and the year after.

when they write about Saban in the history books, i want the last chapters to be about how even at his pinnacle, once miami found its footing with Richt, even mighty bama & saban were no match for the Canes. i want them at their best. thats how i want us to be remembered.

FSU will be a footnote.

let me say it again,

FSU will be a footnote.

we want Saban.

Advertisement
Back