Dear FSU...

If Miami is out of the playoff discussion, then roll tide. Otherwise, I'm concerned that FSU is going to be the only ranked team we face this season.

I understand this argument. However, what we can root for without selling our souls to our arch rival is hoping that ND, VT, Pitt are ranked in November when we play them - then things should take care of themselves.

I actually don't understand this argument at all. There's no BCS anymore, no computers or any of that bull****. Win your games, win the Coastal, win the ACC and you're in the playoffs, its that simple. What FSU is ranked is completely meaningless. Just ****ing win.

You do realize there is a commitee, right? Like ya...the computers may be gone, but now there are people deciding who makes the playoff and who doesn't. And you better believe that they weigh strength of schedule heavily in the process.

Advertisement
I get the same jubilation from UF and FSU losses that I do from UM victories — and it's been that way for 40-plus years.

I wouldn't enjoy College Football as much if I didn't have the Holes and Turds to root against every weekend.

Last edited:
I get the same jubilation from UF and FSU losses that I do from UM victories — and that has not changed in 40-plus years.

I don't know if I'd go that far -- I just care way too much about the Canes. I'd say I love the Canes about 5 times as much as I hate UF/FSU, and that's saying a lot, cause I really hate UF/FSU

Lol yeah lets root for Fsu to beat Bama. I'm sure that will help us with recruting you ****ing ******. 0-12 every single last year for FSU. Maybe 1 win vs the Gayturds if you wanna root for them. Other then that you never should be rooting for those scumbags.

Actually, Alabama is coming down and taking as many recruits as FSU now. IF FSU whoops them, and we whoop FSU, it's really the best scenario for us. If Alabama beats them, AND we beat them, Alabama is still a problem. I get what the OP is saying. I also get the desire to see FSU lose every game. I'm good either way. How about FSU goes 2-10 with wins over Alabama and UF?

I get the same jubilation from UF and FSU losses that I do from UM victories — and that has not changed in 40-plus years.

I don't know if I'd go that far -- I just care way too much about the Canes. I'd say I love the Canes about 5 times as much as I hate UF/FSU, and that's saying a lot, cause I really hate UF/FSU

I hear ya, man.

I guess we're all products of our environment. I believe all those years surrounded by Florida and Florida State fans helped make me that way.

My dad and my brother used to tell me college football was just a game and my hatred for the Noles and the Gators was unhealthy, but I couldn't help it then and still can't now, LOL.

Advertisement
Lol yeah lets root for Fsu to beat Bama. I'm sure that will help us with recruting you ****ing ******. 0-12 every single last year for FSU. Maybe 1 win vs the Gayturds if you wanna root for them. Other then that you never should be rooting for those scumbags.

Actually, Alabama is coming down and taking as many recruits as FSU now. IF FSU whoops them, and we whoop FSU, it's really the best scenario for us. If Alabama beats them, AND we beat them, Alabama is still a problem. I get what the OP is saying. I also get the desire to see FSU lose every game. I'm good either way. How about FSU goes 2-10 with wins over Alabama and UF?

This is actually a pretty strong take, too

I hear ya, man.

I guess we're all products of our environment. I believe all those years surrounded by Florida and Florida State fans helped make me that way.

My dad and my brother used to tell me college football was just a game and my hatred for the Noles and the Gators was unhealthy, but I couldn't help it then and still can't now, LOL.

I now see your signature..... respect for living behind enemy lines for so long

Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that #1 to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Because we're coming to Tallahassee to make a statement.
Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.
You should have killed us when you had the chance.

Times up.

tumblr_mhoc0kKtVx1qfoz5to1_500.gif

You're a dork

Advertisement
right so...

if fsu is down 4 points with the ball & a minute left on the clock... youre telling me, honestly, that you'll be on the edge of your seat pulling for FSU to score? when francis hits a nole wr for a game winning td as time expires, youll be happy??? is this what im being told from cane fans on a cane site?

cant be

It can be.

It's the same mentality that makes some men sit in a corner and whack it, while some other guy is piledriving their girl.

It's called being a cuck.

Thank you, Milo Yiannopolis. We get it. We know what a cuck is. We heard you the first time reminding us how we're all cucks while you're taking it in the a$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't understand people who think a committee is going to leave out Miami if we win a Conference Championship and have a loss.

It would likely mean that we have either beaten a highly rated FSU on a neutral site or Clemson/Louisville in what will feel like a road game in Carolina.

The ACC is getting a lot of respect lately from all around the media.
Many people are on record as saying it is the best Conference in America.
The ACC Champion has played in a National Championship three of the last four seasons.

Now, I am just a humble guy who was born in Hialeah but do you honestly think a Hyped up ACC Champion Miami team with a loss is going to be left out of the picture?

I'd like to hear an argument as to why anybody would think that.

Last edited:
Some of you are writing an essay to explain why you're still a closet nole fan. Just come out and be open, it is 2017 after all.

Clemson was undefeated last year when they faced Pitt. Pitt beat them and what did it do for Pitt? Not a **** thing.

I pull for the Noles to lose every **** game they play. Same for UF. And when FSU and UF play I hope Notre Dames team plane crashes into the stadium.

Pitt already had 4 losses by the time they played Clemson, ya moron. Why would you even equate this year's Hurricanes team potentially going against the number 1 team with a 5-4 Pitt team going against #2 Clemson? Of course if you've already got 4 losses it doesn't really matter what your strength of schedule is. How is that even similar to what I'm talking about?

Actually, don't answer that. I'm beginning to learn too much about some of the people on this board as it is. Sounds like you'd all be just fine with Miami going 2-10 so long as we beat FSU and ND, and those two plus UF go 1-11.

Fine. I agree with you. If you're already to write off this season and just go ahead and say that the best possible outcome we could hope for is to beat those two teams and win more games than FSU, then the FSU vs. Bama game doesn't matter. It only matters if you think we're a playoff contender because I think we have a chance to crash the party with a marquee win against our in-state rival. And if we meet Clemson or Louisville in the ACCCG, yeah maybe we get another crack at a marquee win, and winning the ACCCG will render the FSU game moot.

But if we go 11-1 and lose in the ACCCG, FSU's record will absolutely dictate our future and whether we land a NY6 bowl.

It's simple really. If you think we have a chance to still be playing football in 2018. If not, then of course it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Some of you are writing an essay to explain why you're still a closet nole fan. Just come out and be open, it is 2017 after all.

I don't need my fan status validated by some weirdo on a message board. Dude like that are the type of dudes at the gym trying to sneek a peek at everybody's wiener to see where they measure up as a man, but are completely oblivious to the fact that they're checking out other dudes' d****

I can't understand people who think a committee is going to leave out Miami if we win a Conference Championship and have a loss.

It would likely mean that we have either beaten a highly rated FSU on a neutral site or Clemson/Louisville in what will feel like a road game in Carolina.

The ACC is getting a lot of respect lately from all around the media.
Many people are on record as saying it is the best Conference in America.
The ACC Champion has played in a National Championship three of the last four seasons.

Now, I am just a humble guy who was born in Hialeah but do you honestly think a Hyped up ACC Champion Miami team with a loss is going to be left out of the picture?

I'd like to hear an argument as to why anybody would think that.

Depends who that loss is to, I could definitely see it, especially in the ever-popular but unlikely event that FSU goes 1-11, beating only UF. Who do you suppose our 1 loss comes against? On the rest of our schedule, without a marquee win, which of those teams could we really absorb a loss to and not be on the CFP bubble. And ya can't say ND. The only teams on there are VaTech and UNC, and if they beat us, we're not going to the ACCCG.

Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that #1 to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Because we're coming to Tallahassee to make a statement.
Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.
You should have killed us when you had the chance.

Times up.

tumblr_mhoc0kKtVx1qfoz5to1_500.gif

respond to this, please:

right so...

if fsu is down 4 points with the ball & a minute left on the clock... youre telling me, honestly, that you'll be on the edge of your seat pulling for FSU to score? when francis hits a nole wr for a game winning td as time expires, youll be happy??? is this what im being told from cane fans on a cane site?

cant be

Advertisement
Listen, Loose *******. The only game vs FSU with national championship implications is if we play them in the ACCCG. If you can't grasp that, I don't know what to tell you.

If this was the 10th game of the season and we were both undefeated or had one loss, that would be different. But it's the 3rd ******* game of the season. If you've been watching college football for more than five minutes, you know it's too early.

I'm not suggesting beating them isn't important, it's obviously ******* huge. Whether they're 1-1 or 2-0 makes no difference.

Personally, I hope Bama hangs 70 on them on national television. Then I hope we put 77 on them, run the table, do it again in December and stroll into the playoffs.

Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand. **** the semenholes, we don't need them to get us into anything.

If Miami is out of the playoff discussion, then roll tide. Otherwise, I'm concerned that FSU is going to be the only ranked team we face this season.

I understand this argument. However, what we can root for without selling our souls to our arch rival is hoping that ND, VT, Pitt are ranked in November when we play them - then things should take care of themselves.

I actually don't understand this argument at all. There's no BCS anymore, no computers or any of that bull****. Win your games, win the Coastal, win the ACC and you're in the playoffs, its that simple. What FSU is ranked is completely meaningless. Just ****ing win.

You do realize there is a commitee, right? Like ya...the computers may be gone, but now there are people deciding who makes the playoff and who doesn't. And you better believe that they weigh strength of schedule heavily in the process.

They were discussing this last night on college fball live.

They emphasize W-L strength and factor in when a particular win or loss occurred.

It's why Penn State's loss against Pitt kept them from getting in.

They probably had a better resume than Washington but they lost to an unranked Pitt team and that was a big blemish.

I'm with OP. I hope FSU somehow wins against Bama. Obviously it would make our matchup with them all the more significant. More importantly, if they lose, they will absolutely be ready for us. I would prefer they not have the benefit of losing, if you know what I mean, before they play us. GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back