Dead horse

I get the concerns. Most are legitimate concerns. I’m just not sure what people were expecting to see? Especially this early in the season.

Give it a season and let’s see. Most of us set our sights on the ACC games and that slate of games hasn’t started.

Gattis, TVD, and the WRs need to get their head out of their asses. Let’s see if they do it.

Even everyone’s favorite OC Lashlee took half a season to get going last year

Advertisement
lol, if thought this team was going 11-1 or 10-2 then that’s on you.
Exactly. We still have the same roster that went 7-5 last year. Yall are being delusional to think a staff can turn a ford focus into a GT-500 in 9 months when the engine of the offense is gone..

Y’all boys turning on the staff after 3 games hahaha wtf world were y’all living in to think this was going to be some undefeated season?

This was ALWAYS a 8 or 9 win team. Nothing has changed because of last night.
Boys expected to go 12-0 this year I guess, come on y'all knew this team has holes just enjoy the process and watch them improve on their craft week by week

Defense played well enough to keep us in the game. The running game was OK. Receivers did poorly with tight coverage and too many drops. Special teams was a disappointment and some play calling was questionable.
Offensively we managed three f/G’s. There’s nothing else to say. I hope we don’t lose recruits if this continues.
Watching the queen’s funeral was more exciting.

Bruh stop it …
No excuses...this team will be lucky to Win 8
even with our miscues we could and should won this game. We will 8-9 games this season. Play calling was suspect in the RZ but we moved the chains consistently. Oline n Dline played well enough to beat most acc teams. One day at a time.

Advertisement
Exactly. We still have the same roster that went 7-5 last year. Yall are being delusional to think a staff can turn a ford focus into a GT-500 in 9 months when the engine of the offense is gone..
I'm trying to tell these fools that, everyone losing their minds this morning because we aren't going 12-0 this year, y'all need to just go sit in the corner and relax and watch them improve each week coaching including as they get more used to these players. Relax on the expectations

Maybe we expected to see at least 1 touchdown against a defense with a completely depleted secondary that even App St was able to score touchdowns on
Hence why I said there are legitimate concerns. But you’d think judging from the comments that some of y’all were expecting to dominate this game.

The people that are disappointed are probably the same people calling TVD a future #1 overall draft pick.

Advertisement
Come on .... step back from the ledge. Our OL and DL played very well ... UM dominated the trenches and yardage gained. Stupid mistakes lost that game ... UM wasn't beaten by Texas A&M. UM shot themselves in the foot and lacked creative offensive play calling.
Best thing said in this thread so far ..

Bruh stop it …

even with our miscues we could and should won this game. We will 8-9 games this season. Play calling was suspect in the RZ but we moved the chains consistently. Oline n Dline played well enough to beat most acc teams. One day at a time.
More excuses...don't want to hear anyone's spins...

Advertisement
I’d just prefer adding more space and pace wrinkles . Meet TVD in the middle. That’s what great coaches do.

I agree pace needs to be picked up. I’m thinking it wasn’t last night cause we wanted to control clock and stay in the game which we did but I want to see more rhythm and pace moving forward

I agree pace needs to be picked up. I’m thinking it wasn’t last night cause we wanted to control clock and stay in the game which we did but I want to see more rhythm and pace moving forward
Even against S Miss we were standing around getting the play in, standing around when we lined up and then would have to hurry to get the ball snapped. It was like Chinese water torture . That happened quite a few times.

Advertisement
it’s pretty simple.

We lost to a very bad team. We couldn’t muster a TD.

The issues that have plagued us for years are still there.

I’m not sure how people are encouraged by our performance. It makes zero sense going forward.

-play calling was abysmal
-TVD struggled
- WRs are once again the worst position group
- special teams continue to be not special.

You cannot expect to win if you lose 2/3 phases of the game.

Offensive coaches and special teams coaches need to get their **** together. Maybe we should have hired a dedicated STC.
And a dedicated wr coach

Advertisement
Back