Dead horse

M3N

Senior
it’s pretty simple.

We lost to a very bad team. We couldn’t muster a TD.

The issues that have plagued us for years are still there.

I’m not sure how people are encouraged by our performance. It makes zero sense going forward.

-play calling was abysmal
-TVD struggled
- WRs are once again the worst position group
- special teams continue to be not special.

You cannot expect to win if you lose 2/3 phases of the game.

Offensive coaches and special teams coaches need to get their **** together. Maybe we should have hired a dedicated STC.

Advertisement

Miami outgained the rAGGIES and had 27 fooking first downs so they did move the ball .

the problem was horrible play calling and execution in the red zone and not being able to score TDs.

very frustrating game to lose .... looked like watching the same bull**** Canes fans have seen for 20 years now.

Advertisement
In all Honesty...they do. Everything he said is spot on. That was a $12+ Million dollar staff I saw last night on display???.....Lol...Gattis left Michigan, and their offense looks better. I knew he wasn't sh*t...and said so 2 weeks ago.
I’m not arguing with his thoughts. I’m saying they've been discussed in a million other threads since midnight.

Miami outgained the rAGGIES and had 27 fooking first downs so they did move the ball .

the problem was horrible play calling and execution in the red zone and not being able to score TDs.

very frustrating game to lose .... looked like watching the same bull**** Canes fans have seen for 20 years now.
Play calling went to **** in the red zone. To get there it really wasn’t that bad. But the sequence on that trip to the RZ that included the TVD keeper was brutal.

Play calling went to **** in the red zone. To get there it really wasn’t that bad. But the sequence on that trip to the RZ that included the TVD keeper was brutal.
I know some of y’all hate this O worse than FSU, but it was effective enough in a lot of situations, including moving out from essentially our own GL.

The RZ effort was atrocious, but these can be evaluated separately.

Advertisement
it’s pretty simple.

We lost to a very bad team. We couldn’t muster a TD.

The issues that have plagued us for years are still there.

I’m not sure how people are encouraged by our performance. It makes zero sense going forward.

-TVD struggled
- WRs are once again the worst position group
- special teams continue to be not special.

You cannot expect to win if you lose 2/3 phases of the game.

Offensive coaches and special teams coaches need to get their **** together. Maybe we should have hired a dedicated STC.
How do you know Texas AM is a bad team? They got upset by a good App state team, it happens. A&M has been stacking top 10 recruiting classes for years. If they end up being a 9-3 SEC team then this isn't a bad loss at all because we had multiple chances to win this game.

In all Honesty...they do. Everything he said is spot on. That was a $12+ Million dollar staff I saw last night on display???.....Lol...Gattis left Michigan, and their offense looks better. I knew he wasn't sh*t...and said so 2 weeks ago.
@Problem2 ...boring??? when we lose atleast 2-3 more games, be sure to let us know how you feel then.

When rival fans **** on the OC and say they’re glad he’s gone its a red flag. A few educated Michigan fans told me it wasn’t Gattis last year it was some assistant they brought in to help him. I forget his name. They were thrilled he left. Oregon fans have been ripping Mario since he got there about his caveman offenses. Liberty warned us about this marriage and it’s fair to be concerned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When rival fans **** on the OC and say they’re glad he’s gone its a red flag. A few educated Michigan fans told me it wasn’t Gattis last year it was some assistant they brought in to help him. I forget his name. They were thrilled he left. Oregon fans have been ripping Mario since he got there about his caveman offenses. Liberty warned us about this marriage and it’s fair to be concerned.
Adapt or die. People will be calling for his head by mid season if we keep trotting out the FG crew

Advertisement
Back