DE Quentin Williams to the Portal

Advertisement
Can u read or no?

@OldhamA said: “Man it's just a different game these days. “No snaps” as a Fr = enter the transfer portal.”

What does No PT mean? It means NO SNAPS!
Are u listening? Lol.
I already said my bad, now you are foul. Back off.

Advertisement
Exactly next year
Ford Miller nesta hunt all gone
We need to hit the portal for some grown men
It’s basically lt and Hayes that’s returning
Ford, Miller, Nesta and Hunt all need to return. I am not saying this as a selfish Canes fan, because no NFL draft gurus are are talking about any of these players on their draft boards.

He was a freshman right ? How much did he think he would play…. Every freshman wants to play their first year or they’re leaving smh

Advertisement
Ford, Miller, Nesta and Hunt all need to return. I am not saying this as a selfish Canes fan, because no NFL draft gurus are are talking about any of these players on their draft boards.
I agree but based on recently Miami history
It’s more likely theyre 3 and out
Esp since they saw that returning this year didn’t help any of the guys like bolden or Harley, no player that thst returned has improved his draft stock
Seriously wtf is that
That is why you know this staff and manny is a joke

Where did u say “ur bad?” Lol Ur response to me was:
“No you said he was leaving because of no PT. Exact opposite.”

Bruh, it’s OK, dog. I’m in a real good mood. We’re good, pimp.
Other thread same topic, as you said, can you read? Later

Best of luck, youngster.

who-dat.gif

Advertisement
Seen this one coming from a mile away. Year 2 and no PT outlook headed into Year 3 as an OOS kid...yeah this was definitely coming

Advertisement
Does Ford have eligibility? He’s already a 5th yr right?

Advertisement
Back