DE Quentin Williams to the Portal

Advertisement
Something’s up. Is the kid homesick? How many 3 star players are done midway through Freshman year?

Advertisement
Yup. And to brag too.

"My son the starting DE at so-and-so high school! My son got offers!"
Its a cesspool. You lucky u up in north broward and essentially the big dogs up there.

Imagine coaching in south broward again...and having the same thing with a million other schools recruiting and promising the parents/kids the world.

Seen Mcarthur get raped for kids that ended up everywhere from Miami Central to Miami Northwestern...and Chaminade just cherry picks when ready.

I just clicked on espn and Baker Mayfield is fielding and having to answer questions about Odell beckhams dad's comments on social media.. Like wtfff, lol..
This what made me mad this week.

I was watching this and stating...got**** its a GROWN *** MAN and his dad is making a sh*tshow about catches...its the SAME sh*t we see from pop warner ball and this is a **** adult with a million hashtags making post. It was a bad look...but OBJ is a ____ so its whatever

Its part of the reason i was done with Minkah Fitzpatrick as a dolphin fan when he had his mom makiong statements from him about how he wanted to play in the defense....like these ppl have nooo shame.

Its a cesspool. You lucky u up in north broward and essentially the big dogs up there.

Imagine coaching in south broward again...and having the same thing with a million other schools recruiting and promising the parents/kids the world.

Seen Mcarthur get raped for kids that ended up everywhere from Miami Central to Miami Northwestern...and Chaminade just cherry picks when ready.
**** yeah, you're right.
We're **** near in Boca.

Advertisement
1637023707301.jpeg

Advertisement
Back