DE Quentin Williams to the Portal

Advertisement
The portal will be busy ( coming and going) thats three already and the season isn’t over.
Did anything official (or even unofficial) ever come out about how transfers will/won't count against initial counters? I saw a story earlier in the season that they were close and there were a few possibilities listed, but then I never saw anything after that.

I realize that the rate we are recruiting that it is probably not too much of a concern for us this year as we should have plenty of ICs, but just wondering.

The portal will be busy ( coming and going) thats three already and the season isn’t over.
Crib - help me understand the numbers since you’ve been following/waiting for the new rule allowing extra spots if teams lose players to the portal.

Does it mean if we lose 7 (I think that was the number) we can take around 32 total for next year?

Advertisement
Crazy day where kids want to play ASAP regardless If they’re ready or not… it’s the world we live in though. Good luck kid, unless you go to one of the 10 schools I hate 😂

Advertisement
You need depth, and more than one 5 star type talent.. Injuries happen.. We are losing young talent that should be developing
Exactly next year
Ford Miller nesta hunt all gone
We need to hit the portal for some grown men
It’s basically lt and Hayes that’s returning

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man it's just a different game these days. No snaps as a Fr = enter the transfer portal.

How do you possibly stack talent if that's the level of entitlement from these kids?
have you not seen these threads? Every freshman needs snaps without earning a gosh darn thing anywhere in the program. Yet, these same people tout accountability!

Advertisement
Back