DBC offered NIL deal from Ruiz

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're about 5 years away from a DBC movie starring the actor who played Smiley in Training Day as DBC.

yall do realize that they're offering him money because they find him entertaining, as in they laugh at him...he would literally get paid to be a punchline. yet yall on here acting like social justice warriors lol

Yeah... maybe you haven't been alive during the last few millennia but being laughed at is actually profitable. Herein lies the proof.

Advertisement
Of course, Mr. Ruiz can give any amount of his money to anyone he chooses. Friends, strangers, etc. But, are payments like this one to Danny really "NIL"? I thought NIL money was for students enrolled at a college or university where their public profile/recognition was deemed to be worth some level of monetary value/compensation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Danny is on the spectrum, pretty sure it’s Asperger’s. I thought he was living at home in his moms basement

He won he beat the bear, I dont do twitter space well not yet at least I dont think they ready for a mope like me.

yall do realize that they're offering him money because they find him entertaining, as in they laugh at him...he would literally get paid to be a punchline. yet yall on here acting like social justice warriors lol
he is such a punchline that he manages to organize twitter spaces and get appearances from ruiz (i know not a big deal) portnoy, big cat, joy taylor etc. 5,000 people listen in and it has happened two or three times. maybe they feel like he could help boost name recognition for their products.

Advertisement
Back