DBC offered NIL deal from Ruiz

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 3.48.28 PM.jpeg

This Malki Kawa guy seems like a total sc*mbag. Disgusting behavior

Advertisement
Imagine how stoked DBC's parents are.

...and then imagine DBC's parents when they realized what kind of money their son has turned down from Dave Portnoy.

(fwiw - it was awesome that he turned him down)
Legal for Ruiz to "pay" the offered $$ to Danny's parents, or to a "friend"?

I go back to Grassy days but have forgotten just how Danny became such a Canes fan. Anyone able to enlighten me?

Advertisement
Some people on disability get 3-4 thousand a month. I obviously have no idea what DBC gets, but 12K is more than likely less than what he gets from Uncle Sam. He also probably has to be careful with how much outside money he gets as it would/could reduce his benefit.
Even if he made $40k/yr off the government (which I doubt), Portnoy literally offered him around 21 years worth of that just to watch a game with him. Then if you add this lifetime NIL deal it is clear which is the best option and it’s not even up for debate really.

Even if he made $40k/yr off the government (which I doubt), Portnoy literally offered him around 21 years worth of that just to watch a game with him. Then if you add this lifetime NIL deal it is clear which is the best option and it’s not even up for debate really.
No doubt. But for someone like him, it’s probably a bit overwhelming. I hope he has someone that can advise him on the best course to take.

I never make fun of him since he is disabled. However, there are guys working at McDonalds making more than that. This is not a "fvck you" to anybody that made fun of him. Glad to see him get a little extra spending money though.
I wont bs I gigged on the dude but Im happy for the dude, getting clout and made a name for himself. Hope he does well no harm intended, I remember on scout I would try to tell him ignore the trolls he never listened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back