DBC offered NIL deal from Ruiz

Imagine how stoked DBC's parents are.

...and then imagine DBC's parents when they realized what kind of money their son has turned down from Dave Portnoy.

(fwiw - it was awesome that he turned him down)

Advertisement
One deal leads to another and leads to another. Bottom line is, y'all hated on him and kept his name in your mouths and now he is about to leave you jokers behind. Never liked the treatment of DBC. Let the man live and mind your business if you don't like him. Dude is a canes fan through and through and ***boys with no lives themselves got off on picking on a guy who was just doing what he loves and that's talking about the canes. He wasn't even paid for it...until now. I think dissing is all fun and good as long as there is give and take on both sides like on this message board. But when someone like him says to stop, and he isn't looking for conflict like that, you stop and move on. To keep escalating it is pure sucker shiit to me. Good for him getting paid. I'm happy for dude.
Don’t blame me. I didn’t join this site until long after he left. I was just saying that 12k isn’t buying anyone a house. Good for him though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DannyBoyCane is back from the grave and better than ever. Swineflu killed him but COVID reanimated him. Nothing can stop him now. Another victory for team Omicron.

Advertisement
1642646251113.gif

Let em hang DBC!!

Advertisement
Makes sense. I figured this would happen and probably reason to turn down Portnoy offer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense. I figured this would happen and probably reason to turn down Portnoy offer too.
I'm certainly no expert on Social Security/Medicaid/Disability benefits but this makes sense (in DBC's and probably his family's perspective) even if the Barstool offer was astronomical. DBC and his family don't understand how our medical system really works and view his Medicaid coverage as a safety net in case DBC would ever necessitate very expensive medical care/treatment so they're basically not going to take any "employment" opportunities for DBC no matter what dollar figure is attached. It's the "Don't touch muh benefitssss!" mentality.

It's understandable but actually isn't the right play financially- especially if he could combine Ruiz & Barstool offers.

Advertisement
Back