2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wild that Big Joe may be the strongest recruiter on the staff at the moment. Not just the high school recruits but you could see how pumped he was taking Cook from OSU. That was an underrated win OSU wanted that kid bad
Man cancelled his visit. After they took Malone last year and did nothing

Advertisement
Yea he ain’t do **** at uf. DVD that sounds great but why is everyone sweating Raymond?
If the DC is terrible the position coach can only sell so much. Skill position coaches for me, are for reccruiting. Most coaches teach DBs the same thing. Im not holsing UF against him. Btw i know he has limited experience but i would take DVD over Addae. The DBs we need are in So FL and FL this year. We cant afford to miss.

I’m sure you remember people here absolutely losing their **** saying write Malone a blank check and blah blah blah

Might have to go back and pull receipts
Yup remember it very well and dude had done nothing at all Ole Miss. So we were supposed to break the bank for....maybe. 😂😂😂😂

Mario has to know that then and should act accordingly if we didn’t extend him last season. Two year contract over now **** OFF and bring Raymond in.
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back