2024 DB Zavier Mincey

It has been suspect since after Shannon. We had some good ones since those days Mike Jack corn elder and others but no day one NFL draft caliber one since trelle and Phil buchanon
We need a corner back coach that can help Mario land one. Can’t have a non people person trying to recruit, you’re basically handicapping yourself.

Advertisement
I could see Raymond being an option if there was a change. Timing is the only reason we missed on him the year before last.
People are saying Raymond is past his prime I don't see it he is still a elite coach and if he were here man we would be pretty solid at recruiting and coaching at every position.

Advertisement
People are saying Raymond is past his prime I don't see it he is still an elite coach and if he were here man we would be pretty solid at recruiting and coaching at every position.
The question is if he’s a good recruiter ? In most cases that dictates how good of a coach you really are at cb . I don’t think he’s forgotten how to recruit because he was part of a dumpster fire for one year. Thats kinda ridiculous imo.

The question is if he’s a good recruiter ? In most cases that dictates how good of a coach you really are at cb . I don’t think he’s forgotten how to recruit because he was part of a dumpster fire for one year. Thats kinda ridiculous imo.
I would like Miami to bring him in & replace Addae.

Advertisement
I could see Raymond being an option if there was a change. Timing is the only reason we missed on him the year before last.

I know he is an elite recruiter, but how is he as a position coach? Are his DBs fundamentally sound?

Advertisement
Does Raymond this late in his career want to recruit at the level Mario makes his assistants recruit? I think not but that’s just an assumption. Need a young and hungry guy imo

It's kind of a ridiculous take that Addae isn't a good recruiter. By my count, there have been 11 or so new faces in the secondary, and on top of that, the secondary has been playing well. So why would they replace him? Because he didn't land the recruits you wanted... That's just dumb.

Advertisement
It's kind of a ridiculous take that Addae isn't a good recruiter. By my count, there have been 11 or so new faces in the secondary, and on top of that, the secondary has been playing well. So why would they replace him? Because he didn't land the recruits you wanted... That's just dumb.

OK Mrs Addae.
carrie underwood cma awards GIF by The 52nd Annual CMA Awards

I have to admit I was shocked you hit post reply on this.

Advertisement
Back