Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The ones crying about losing “elite South Florida players” are the same ones saying not to bother with the drama queens.

You can’t explain that.
lol that makes no sense lol this made me laugh, u have to go after the drama queens regardless u have to try.

Im excited about this season I just got gripes about the recruiting, we will be better this season especially if we go a different route at qb.

Too premature to gripe. Can't worry until end of August. I think by then, So FL kids who haven't verballed to Miami are going to be hard to pull in. But first we gotta see which guys end up Canes out of Neal, Bogle, Sanguinetti, lil Richards, Zipperrer, Stevenson, Summerall, Ingraham, and a few others. Also Johnson. A lot riding on him committing to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im a trust @Brooklyndee since he was right about Jadon Haselwood. Since we're in Chris Steele's top 2, hopefully he comes to Paradise Camp and we get his commitment.

If we pull Steele like I think we will the rest of the DB's we are prioritizing will take notice and hop aboard.🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

I'm no insider just a Canes fan since I was like 4 or 5. My only true memory of our first title was the failed 2-point conversion by Nebraska.

I’m always Leary about elite recruits from Cali with usc. If they want them they usually don’t leave tbh. Getting Hightower last year was a bigger win on the trail than many know actually. He went to the usc summer camp and dominated there too

Advertisement
Which of the Db targets are planning to commit prior to the season and which are planning on NSD?

Advertisement
Great pickup by banda, love the play of keontra smith. Now get stevenson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back