Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys should watch footballeville's new interview with Nadab Joseph, the kid got bought out.

Wouldn’t put too much stock into things like that

Nothing in life is certain other than death and taxes. We've had a few kids that hung around the program forever then went somewhere else. But much more often than not, if they're as involved as kids like Bogle and Stevenson, they'll end up Canes.

Advertisement
Nothing in life is certain other than death and taxes. We've had a few kids that hung around the program forever then went somewhere else. But much more often than not, if they're as involved as kids like Bogle and Stevenson, they'll end up Canes.
Yea I ain’t saying Stevenson ain’t coming , just saying I wouldn’t use his being on campus a lot as the reason why I would think he’s coming

Advertisement
If stevenson dont come ill give everyone on here tc & ps2 phone numbers long as we all harrass the crap out of em throughout the graveyard shift night before games. **** for all i care yall can have it anyways.

any reason why USC isn't in his top 2? Since most sites have USC as the favorite for him right now

as with any top SoCal prospect they all think USC is the favorite

Last edited:
Advertisement
If stevenson dont come ill give everyone on here tc & ps2 phone numbers long as we all harrass the crap out of em throughout the graveyard shift night before games. **** for all i care yall can have it anyways.
LT style let's send a IG model to his hotel room before the game days.

I hope to God that you are right, b/c Stevenson is the exact type of recruit we have been missing on since Patrick “Johnson" Peterson.

Him and Bogle are the 2 most important local prospects, and both are the type of recruit that has the $EC teams coming down here dropping bag$.

And if both hold out til NSD, then it is almost guaranteed that we won’t get them, b/c who was the last top recruit that we got on signing day?

Coley?

Both Stevenson and Bogle are way more elite and more important, and at those positions that booster$ drop big bucks for (DB & DE).

In a clean recruitment, there is no way we miss either of those guys, but we all know it will get dirty if it hasn’t already.

Let’s just hope they aren’t on the take, and are more like Lingard, Pope, Hightower, Jordan etc... who I’m sure all got offered a little something extra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back