Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DB's I hope and feel we can possibly finish with in order of priority imo...

Tyrique Stevenson
Elijah Blades
Chris Steele or Joey Porter(although I think he's slow)
Josh Sanguinetti
Jaden Davis or Te'cory Crouch

Mark Richards(he's an athlete so I won't rank him)

Dixon way ahead of Davis, Couch, or Porter.

Advertisement
Def debatable. Just think Blades will be more prepared coming form the Juco route to fill in next season. I don't have Sango that high because I don't think he sees the field until he fills out some more. Think he's gonna be a good FS for us tho...
Good logic. Only thing ill say in debate ia he comes from a high school thatis moe professional than most colleges let alone jucos

Advertisement
Well, looks like we will soon see how Tyrique handles the pressure:

From Georgia 247 board - Rusty Mansell Georgia Top Targets to fill out recruiting class. There are a couple other guys but this was highlighted

One prospect that UGA looks to be taking a shot at is five-star Tyrique Stevenson from Miami. Mel Tucker was back in South Florida last week to see him.

How does the bag game exactly happen? Seriously, would a handler say if you commit we will give you $50K cash next time we see you? Or is the $50K contingent on them signing with said school in signing day? With all the investigations, social media, contact, etc. how do schools still get away with this?

From what I've read, there are 2 kinds of monies - the commitment incentive and the signing incentive. The former is walking around dough and the latter is where the money is at. JMO.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee has his misses just like everyone else bc recruiting is fluid but instances like this Steele OV, Bookies situation, his nephews commitment, him letting us know last March things were ab to get real for Storm 18, Jermaine Grace and AQM situation, pulling Copeland’s offer, and all the IMG info on top of all the other tidbits he’s definitely our best source on info on the site rn so quit doubting the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back