Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Only 2 Safeties on the field on a 2nd and forever...with seconds left in the game??....and give up the ONE play you CAN'T give up...and your asking me what was the matter with the call??
Why do you keep acting like only having 2 safeties on the field is the part that ****ed **** up for them?

I absolutely agree with you that Cover 2 is a stupid *** call. But if the cb had actually got a jam and the safety actually had an understanding of his responsibilities, cover 2 could have worked. Or even better they shouldn't have run cover 2 in the first place. cover 3 or 4, or man 2deep would have been much smarter calls.

This wasn't a situation where they needed to cover a ******* hail mary, therefore calling for them to have more than 2 safeties is wrong.

Advertisement
Coach Rumph is a great teacher

What that dude has done with the hand he was dealt has been short of remarkable imho. Freskonh
Forget coaches for now. I thInk our recruiting strategy should be as follows assuming we take 3 cbs and 3 safeties:

Lock down Good and Brownlee at cb. Keep the last spot open for Davis, Steele, Dixon, or Blades.

Lock down Logan and Smith at safety. Keep the last spot open for Stevenson, Gant or Battle.

Like coaches are looking at this board going oh we should follow “lex cane’s recruiting strategy”. These guys are paid top dollar..why in the **** would they follow your strategy.

I know I’m trolling your dumb a$$ but it’s good to pay you back..you worthless fluffer

Only on a Miami board would you find profoundly retarded *** burpers caping for Mel fcking Tucker. Facquit is down here throwing bags around to our top targets, and the usual “I’m not a homer” arms-length facquits are gobbling his old ********.

You know who else has more experience than Rumph? Paul Williams. You dopey booger eaters gonna hype him up too?

How about Jethro Franklin. He’s got a long résumé full of nfl experience like Mel Bagger too. You dumb ***** would rather have him over SImpson too right?

Then i read that we can’t sign elite DBs because Banda and Rumph haven’t produced any. Well who the fck signed Sabag’s Number one target Gurv Hall and Kirby Dumb’s top target Frierson?

Dummy the fck up. Learn how to make some cogent arguments.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back