Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dope. I'd rather have a 3rd CB than S though.

Dumb. We have 5 CBs coming back in 2019. We have THREE safeties coming back in 2019 and one of them is Robert Knowles. We need safeties more than corners right now.

If you believe I believe. You've been right since I've joined this board.
Its just my ooinion and as a few on here will quickly point out theres a few that ive said the same about who ended up elsewhere. Some people dont realize kids change minds. But stevenson seems like a kid who is all about friends and family who will keep it on the up and up.

Advertisement
Its just my ooinion and as a few on here will quickly point out theres a few that ive said the same about who ended up elsewhere. Some people dont realize kids change minds. But stevenson seems like a kid who is all about friends and family who will keep it on the up and up.
So if bama offers family bags then he goes there? because those schools thos redneck schools go after the family and every kids dream is to take care of his family. I want to know from u dee .......will this kid drag it out till nsd or will he give us a respected descision this summer?

Dumb. We have 5 CBs coming back in 2019. We have THREE safeties coming back in 2019 and one of them is Robert Knowles. We need safeties more than corners right now.
That is somewhat true but too soon to say; blades and/or frierson could end up being a safety.

Not dumb but I get your reasoning.

Advertisement

We have corners that might end up safeties and a safeties that are turning to that striker role, we need both we also need corner depth badly

So if bama offers family bags then he goes there? because those schools thos redneck schools go after the family and every kids dream is to take care of his family. I want to know from u dee .......will this kid drag it out till nsd or will he give us a respected descision this summer?
I honestly couldnt give you that answer bruh. They talk about him getting it over with now but the one feeling i get from him is **** do things on his own pace... really doubt hes gonna get into the whole bags situation & really doubt hes gonna let family influence his choice. But id be lying if i didnt say there is several schools that are gonna offer him life changing money for his signature... Principles only stand up with those chosen few when those dollars start chunkin

I honestly couldnt give you that answer bruh. They talk about him getting it over with now but the one feeling i get from him is **** do things on his own pace... really doubt hes gonna get into the whole bags situation & really doubt hes gonna let family influence his choice. But id be lying if i didnt say there is several schools that are gonna offer him life changing money for his signature... Principles only stand up with those chosen few when those dollars start chunkin
How does the bag game exactly happen? Seriously, would a handler say if you commit we will give you $50K cash next time we see you? Or is the $50K contingent on them signing with said school in signing day? With all the investigations, social media, contact, etc. how do schools still get away with this?

Advertisement
How does the bag game exactly happen? Seriously, would a handler say if you commit we will give you $50K cash next time we see you? Or is the $50K contingent on them signing with said school in signing day? With all the investigations, social media, contact, etc. how do schools still get away with this?
Im sorry but im not touching that one. All ill say is its not the school that does that. & theres various ways that its handled.

DB's I hope and feel we can possibly finish with in order of priority imo...

Tyrique Stevenson
Elijah Blades
Chris Steele or Joey Porter(although I think he's slow)
Josh Sanguinetti
Jaden Davis or Te'cory Crouch

Mark Richards(he's an athlete so I won't rank him)

DB's I hope and feel we can possibly finish with in order of priority imo...

Tyrique Stevenson
Elijah Blades
Chris Steele or Joey Porter(although I think he's slow)
Josh Sanguinetti
Jaden Davis or Te'cory Crouch

Mark Richards(he's an athlete so I won't rank him)
I’d put Steele and Sanguo in front of blades. Specifically Steele at #2 and Sanguo at #3

Advertisement
I’d put Steele and Sanguo in front of blades. Specifically Steele at #2 and Sanguo at #3

Def debatable. Just think Blades will be more prepared coming form the Juco route to fill in next season. I don't have Sango that high because I don't think he sees the field until he fills out some more. Think he's gonna be a good FS for us tho...

Who’s the ideal two CB and two Safeties?
Steele is one corner. Not sure who's the second. Stevenson and Richards are ideal at safety to the staff in this class imo. Like said by others Richards is a take wherever he wants to play Offense or Defense.

We always in kniw which sfla dbs will ve offered life chabging gifts and stevenson is one who will get everything thrown his way. We need this kid man we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back