Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a problem with the recriting priorities. National kids in the spring. Figure out if there is a true interest and then come back to the kids in SFL.

Advertisement
For anyone who cares(dont ask for specifics cause im not saying anymore than this)new qb evals are going out for 19,20 & 21 as of monday.
What type of vibe you got for our QB situation this year?

You think Richt going rosier, Perry or Williams?

Most definately is similar. And Divaad was already stealing reps at uga before getting hurt. Both guys who can play fs or cb.

Now you're just making things up. Congrats, that was a #TrumpTheMoron comment from you.

Cant believe they will go back to back and let these guys go, big mistake last year and they shouldn't do that with Elam this year.

It's been asked before, but does anyone know if Elam actually has any interest in us? It's possible that the staff knows he has no interest in us and prefers not to waste time on him. Just guessing here.

Advertisement
The ideal DB class is Elam, Dixon, and Davis at CB.

Then Stevenson, Smith, and Sanguinetti at safety. Sanguinetti will be plenty big enough by August of 2019 to play the free for us.

This would be the best DB class in the country.
Can’t get hem If they don’t want to come.
Elam has had an offer for over a year and only came once for camp. I believe we have an open door policy for kids especially if they have offers.
And I’m almost positive no one has told Elam “no” if he called and said he wants to check out practice.
Didn’t recall Wilson doing the same. Our staff is pretty plugged in locally and know what recruits are going to be an issue with recruiting. However like everything else in life there are differences. If th kid is a program changer you go all out like we did for ps2 and. Tc jeudy etc.

Actually, you should.
I dont think were after every cb thats not in south florida, which is why i ask about a specific player he didnt mention. I dont know how you didnt understand that but whatever, brookyln already answered my question.

For anyone who cares(dont ask for specifics cause im not saying anymore than this)new qb evals are going out for 19,20 & 21 as of monday.
This is needed. I feel the staff going all out for one guy but nah. You always need a plan A,B,C that's worthy.
Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just common sense

Yup. It's common sense that you have limited time to recruit and you should spend your efforts on kids that you have a legitimate chance of landing. I know nothing about Elam. But my hypothesis has been that the staff must know there's very little chance of convincing him to sign with us.

Advertisement
B4BBD568-907D-4FC4-AE94-2185BD0AE1BD.png

Gant decommits from Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back