Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No..But they dropped bags..

Sony cost $200,000. Most expensive recruit the 'Dawgs' foundation ever funded. They have yet to eclipse the price. CEO of my employer bragged about it for years................ I told him Sony was 100% UM and he told me that "the Michels were 100% Benjamin Franklin!" He turned out to be correct!

Advertisement
No..But they dropped bags..

This. There is no doubt in my mind that Georgia dropped bags with Sony. Just like it is painfully obvious that Georgia dropped bags on Campbell.

Advertisement
Jeez those some major bags. I thought I read somewhere awhile ago that his bro was transferred from Umass to UGA and came in with Sony. Maybe it was part of a cover but knowing schools like Bama n UGA it’s not even hidden anymore they just feel untouchable but every dawg has its day.

Steele didn’t mention us again in an article released on him today.

USC, Oregon, LSU, Bama, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida.
Take that how you will.

Advertisement
Oh I have said for a while until he visits then I’m not really buying it. But prepared to get downvoted or whatever lol.
Follow the visits only works when the kid is visiting us.
Not worried about downvotes. People pull that hood over their eyes and don't want to accept reality. Reality is, CB recruiting this year is weird, like last year.

Jeez those some major bags. I thought I read somewhere awhile ago that his bro was transferred from Umass to UGA and came in with Sony. Maybe it was part of a cover but knowing schools like Bama n UGA it’s not even hidden anymore they just feel untouchable but every dawg has its day.

Sony's bro never went and is playing professionally in the cfl.

Advertisement
Sony cost $200,000. Most expensive recruit the 'Dawgs' foundation ever funded. They have yet to eclipse the price. CEO of my employer bragged about it for years................ I told him Sony was 100% UM and he told me that "the Michels were 100% Benjamin Franklin!" He turned out to be correct!

And thats why we are also stuck with Corch Dumph. Part of the deal meant he came with Richt.

Richt without SEC money isn't a top recruiter.

And thats why we are also stuck with Corch Dumph. Part of the deal meant he came with Richt.

Richt was completely AGAINST the bags! Our fund's CEO complained incessantly that they had to continually "work around" Richt.

Richt must have known that payments were occurring, but the CEO said that they had to have staff act as intermediaries. Convincing Richt as to why a player from Miami, and from Haitian descent, would suddenly list Georgia as a top-3 school was no easy feat.

Eventually the FBI will step in. The 'Dawgs invest probably close to a million a year on "bags", which equates to $400,000 a year in forgone IRS revenue. Basketball is the test case. Football is next.

Why do people like you come on um boards? You people literally come here to ***** & moan & antagonize actual supporters of the program. Eat a **** and go follow nick satan or something you prick. All you **** front runners need to dissapear already. Miserable *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back