Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like hes fsu's to lose. Decommitted from bama after visiting fsu this weekend.

Advertisement
Looks like hes fsu's to lose. Decommitted from bama after visiting fsu this weekend.
I hope he de-committed after visiting all the schools he considered instead of just falling in love with fsu.
If FSU pulls a bama commit in a position tha bama needs them they cooking $ome serious food.
unless bama knows they got someone they think is better and dropped him but that doesn’t sound likely.

I hope he de-committed after visiting all the schools he considered instead of just falling in love with fsu.
If FSU pulls a bama commit in a position tha bama needs them they cooking $ome serious food.
unless bama knows they got someone they think is better and dropped him but that doesn’t sound likely.

Not everyone wants to go and live in Bama. We aint drop nothing and beat them out for Chad Thomas ad a number of others.

Advertisement
Did we confirm Christian Williams was the kid we wanted from Alabama? Where we even on him much. Barely heard his name mentioned until now. He is the real deal though. Always wondered why we weren't on him

Advertisement
We will see how many of these kids are high on Trailerhassee after they go 500 this year.

Rumph will land Dent. He never misses his top targets.....

We didn't miss on Dent, we just refused to make the same package deal offer with his Division III-level brother.

If we offered Adarius Dent a scholarship like FSU did, Akeem would be heading to Miami.

Looks like Trey Sanders is probably going to play out the same way for UF. I don't necessarily agree with Richt on these types of deals, but let's not act like Rumph messed up here. Rumph has missed on a lot of guys, Dent isnt one of them

if sanguinetti is gonna play offense that would help explain the WR recruiting too

Advertisement
My take is that is was completely retarded to not offer Taisun and it's absolutely inexcusable to just let him walk to Clemson without even as much as an offer. The kid has the goods.

Other than that, I'm OK with the offers. But QB and DB in South Florida are totally different animals. If you want to swing for the fences with a kid like Steele, I'm fine with that. But he's a pipedream. Life is all about probability and risk. The probability of that kid signing with Miami is very low. So if you're saying that he's "higher" on the board because it's ranked by pure talent, I'm fine with that. But if it's talent combined with likelihood to come here, then that's ridiculous.....i.e the staff shouldn't be making a 1 in 50 chance kid from California a priority over someone like Kaiir Elam.

I agree with this, did we not learn from that Whoopie lookalike that signed with Maryland at the last minute? Miami shouldn't be leaving the area for certain positions. A kid like Steele should be a kid you recruit and make room for if he wants in. Not a kid you're counting on to make or break your class.

Once more with feeling:

Lock down Jaden Davis, Dixon, Sanguinetti, Stevenson, and Smith. Thats 2 pure cover corners, 1 free, 1 strong, and 1 cb/s. Hold that 6th DB schollie for Steele or Elam or some other longshot.

Advertisement
We didn't miss on Dent, we just refused to make the same package deal offer with his Division III-level brother.

If we offered Adarius Dent a scholarship like FSU did, Akeem would be heading to Miami.

Looks like Trey Sanders is probably going to play out the same way for UF. I don't necessarily agree with Richt on these types of deals, but let's not act like Rumph messed up here. Rumph has missed on a lot of guys, Dent isnt one of them

I never mentioned Dent but since you did. FSU has never offered Dent’s brother a scholarship. They are going to let him walk on tho. So yeah there is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back