DB Dylan Day commits to Miami

I don’t mean to brag but I’m a fat 48 year old and I’ve finished faster than him…..

When…
IMG_0811.gif

Advertisement
It’s objective. I praise and criticize. You on the other hand are a MarioBro PoRster who lives to argue your points, which often aren’t relevant, just for the sake of arguing. You’ve literally become - and this is not just my opinion - one of if not the most annoying posters on CIS. I really don’t care what you think - it’s a pointless discussion on a bridge to nowhere. Argue with someone who has the patience for your petulance.

K thx.
lol, again just cause it's your opinion doesn't make it an objective truth.

Advertisement
99% of this place is opinion based. You’ve uncovered the truth enough we got it.
Right so when you mopes falsely claim you're the ones being objective while other aren't, I can say you're full of **** and just sharing an opinion that holds no more objective truth than any others. I would then also add that in my opinion the mopes here are by far the most annoying - and again in my opinion - mostly repeat garbage points.

Right so when you mopes falsely claim you're the ones being objective while other aren't, I can say you're full of **** and just sharing an opinion that holds no more objective truth than any others. I would then also add that in my opinion the mopes here are by far the most annoying - and again in my opinion - mostly repeat garbage points.
You’re literally the most annoying argumentative attack slurper since I terminated Cryptical ****head. Crawl back into a corner and play with your ***** like the talking monkey you are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yup i saw that and was invited to nfl camps.

Was definately to slow for safety but after 10 years could play the olb role solidly. lol
Awards & Honors
Honorable Mention All-Big 12 - Linebacker/Defensive Newcomer of the Year - Coaches (2022)
Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (S22, F22)

Made eight starts, missing four games due to injury ... seventh on team with 38 tackles, including 4.5 for a loss ... had 1.5 sacks and five quarterback hurries ... had three takeaways, leading the team with two interceptions and also recovering a fumble ... also had two pass breakups ... started his Cyclone career with five tackles, two pass breakups and three quarterback hurries against Southeast Missouri ... had four tackles, including one for a loss, and an interception against Iowa ... had an interception and returned it 53 yards against Ohio ... tallied a season-high six tackles and teamed up for a sack against Baylor ... recorded first solo sack as a Cyclone against K-State ... finished with five tackles, including 1.5 for a loss, against Oklahoma State.

It’s objective. I praise and criticize. You on the other hand are a MarioBro PoRster who lives to argue your points, which often aren’t relevant, just for the sake of arguing. You’ve literally become - and this is not just my opinion - one of if not the most annoying posters on CIS. I really don’t care what you think - it’s a pointless discussion on a bridge to nowhere. Argue with someone who has the patience for your petulance.

K thx.
@RVACane I 1 million percent agree with u here & I approve this message/post

Advertisement
Wasn’t this dude people were pretending was going to be a 4* and it was going to be a fight to hold onto him once the SEC schools came around? They just get lost on their way after him?

Advertisement
Back