DB Dylan Day commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
You’re a multi-board slurper. I get it. You think cb play is fine, Addae is fine, 11.33/100m is an impressive track time for a Canes CB that weighs 165 pounds… you’re a MariBro with jaded opinions.

Any more catch phrases you wanna throw in there?

Whatever you do…Don't put one of those big bad emojis in there…I don't want that kinda smoke….Please…No

As a track guy I couldn’t disagree more. 21.6 says he’s more than fast enough. Ignore the 100m time. A true 11.3 guy can’t run 21.6 period. He ran 11.3 in the first meet of the year and 21.6 in May.
100m is adequate for football. No one talks about 200m here, please. Sub 4.6/40, 11.00/100 corners pretty please.

Any more catch phrases you wanna throw in there?

Whatever you do…Don't put one of those big bad emojis in there…I don't want that kinda smoke….Please…No
IMG_1233.gif

Advertisement
As a track guy I couldn’t disagree more. 21.6 says he’s more than fast enough. Ignore the 100m time. A true 11.3 guy can’t run 21.6 period. He ran 11.3 in the first meet of the year and 21.6 in May.
Well as a football guy. That 11.3 is much more indicative of someone that will be exposed as a CB at P5 level. At 5'10 165 Jaden Davis says hello with his 4.58, track guy.

Advertisement
Grown man( ?? ) did that??^^

That ole cornball ****...

Are…you…a…12 year-old…high school…cheerleader?

No one's worried about your little bullshyt memes and gifs kid.
No one except other Mario apologists and slurpers thinks you’re anything but a joke shill for this basura.

Track is cute & all but this a FOOTBALL forum..

Bruh can play FOOTBALL at a fast pace on film..ya know..like..while he’s on the field.

..not the track.

Some of y’all needa stop what you doin..at this instance.
No dog in this fight but this reminded me of the video where D’onforio was evaluating a safety prospect and the other coaches were basically telling him the guy was too slow and D’Onofrio was like but he's a football player/he can play safety.

Edit: Found it. Starts at 2:20

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The mix of you two is pretty funny. Now I feel bad for posting in this thread. I didn't bring any humor. Only bring the humor in the RB threads because we actually have a good RB room for 2024.

100m is adequate for football. No one talks about 200m here, please. Sub 4.6/40, 11.00/100 corners pretty please.
I don’t care if y’all talk about here or in the barber shop lol I know speed and it’s impossible to run 21.6 and be slow. Anyone who’s run track knows first meets of the year are weird and all those times should be ignored. Track meets in March and February times are all over the place. Again you can’t be an 11.3 guy and run 21.6 lol.

Perfect example, Chris Johnson ran 10.85 in March at two different meets. We know **** well that he isn’t a 10.8 guy but it’s March lol guys drop significant time from March to May as weather improves and you get into form.

Advertisement
Back