DB Dylan Day commits to Miami

View as article
S/Nickel from Southern Lab in Baton Rouge commits to Miami. This a Coach Guidry special- he offered him at Marshall and Tulane and wants him at the U.

I'm told the staff liked his frame on his campus visit and he has strong athletic testing. He is a guy who could be 6', 185 running in the 4.5s. His film is outstanding- extremely physical, explosive striker, plays WR, CB, S, LB and special teams. Weak competition but plays for a powerhouse program.

Very good player someone who can be developed into a nfl guy if done properly kids got Juan thornhill type instincts

Advertisement
Love this kids game. FOOTBALL PLAYER! Great instincts, good speed, rangy, loves contact, physical blocker. I bet he's a good teammate, too. I can see why our DC was wanting to sign him, no matter where he was coaching. Kids a baller. IDK what kind of competition he was playing against, but there are some definite traits there to work with. The kid has a lot of "want to" in his game. In this day and age, that's not always the case.

Love this kids game. FOOTBALL PLAYER! Great instincts, good speed, rangy, loves contact, physical blocker. I bet he's a good teammate, too. I can see why our DC was wanting to sign him, no matter where he was coaching. Kids a baller. IDK what kind of competition he was playing against, but there are some definite traits there to work with. The kid has a lot of "want to" in his game. In this day and age, that's not always the case.
Southern Lab hs in baton rouge plays excellent competition so this kid no doubt is well coached and battle tested

Across the street from LSU, so you know how this goes after his ranking gets bumped. Called it when they took that WR from us........

1681824812984.png

Advertisement
KK is a baaaaaaaadddddddd mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn
Agree,I'm not putting KK in Reed's class but let's also not forget Reed redshirted and played through his SR season here.Kam is only going into his 3rd year here,his story is not yet written.Let's see where he takes his game this season,he may be up there with our all time greats if he keeps improving.

Advertisement
I know how to judge a 100M time, but can someone break down the time ranges for a 200M time?

Like for example in a 100:

10.8-11: solid speed
10.5 - 10.8: very fast
<10.5: blazer

Advertisement
I know how to judge a 100M time, but can someone break down the time ranges for a 200M time?

Like for example in a 100:

10.8-11: solid speed
10.5 - 10.8: very fast
<10.5: blazer
So this guy would probably be in the 10.5-10.8 range. The thing about 200M is though its speed endurance more than top end. Which means how long u hold your top end. Josh Philostin from Palm Beach runs a similar 200M time and he is a CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back