Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Played Naples and Lely every yr...along with Ft Myers, Riverdale and Cypress Lake...Some Great Ball players then....Cypress Lake RB Johnny Wright went to South Carolina and shared the backfield with Heisman Winner George Rodgers...
Was Sam Sirianni coaching Ft. Myers back then?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's still pound for pound the fastest Cane I have ever seen on the field in pads. **** shame how it ended for him here. Shipman use to look like he literally was shot out of a cannon as soon as he touched the ball.
Tony Gaiter was the fastest straight-line guy I ever saw here with Duane Starks a close 2nd. I never saw a lot of Hester in practice. Gaiter used to blow by guys like it was a joke.

We all know a 4.8 or film due to unknown comp.... doesn't necessarily prove how good or fast any player really is on the field...it's always better to see them in person.....I do like his a ability to catch balls in traffic which is easy to see on film.....he will likely need some time to develop tho....doesn't appear to be an impact player imo...

Advertisement
Advertisement
His senior year he took a step down. Not sure how his recovery went. I don’t believe he is a take for Bama

he isn’t a take, but that’s ok as long as he is healthy. Just cause Bama doesn’t take a players doesn’t mean they suck. Bama only takes the elite of the elite. This kid has a great base to work with and seems to buy into the philosophy that Stubbs teaches. We need kids who buy in and less divas who transfer when they don’t get a handful of passes thrown to them every single game.

Lmao at some of the clowns here talking about forty speed or Bama not wanting him.

That kid is a baller man. Anyone with an untainted eye or agenda can see that.

look let’s be honest he doesn’t look to be a blazer, but we have Pope and Wiggins for that. Can this catch the ball and move the chains? Yes! That’s what matters

look let’s be honest he doesn’t look to be a blazer, but we have Pope and Wiggins for that. Can this catch the ball and move the chains? Yes! That’s what matters

Agree but that's perfectly fine with me. He is obviously very skilled and will probably contribute far earlier and more efficiently than some of the raw speed kids we bring in.

Advertisement
Back