Dazalin Worsham

OK I have now watched nearly all of the vid available on this guy. Nice player, good routes, catches the ball with his hands, good yac. So, yes I would say he is a take. But, to be honest he is not our next A. Richards or superstar in waiting. He does not destroy the DBs he faces and many of them look like they are on their way to being accountants not NFL players. The Bama people like him but not like their stars either. I hope he becomes a valuable contributor and I am glad he wants to be a cane.
You suck at evals! Stick to lawyer work or whatever you do

Advertisement
After reading that article, cant understand the hate for the kid. Why do we have to hate on him in order to vent frustration at the Fleming situation? Welcome this kid with open arms as he will be one of us now. Sounds like a **** good catch for us.
A kid who’s attracted to the idea of helping rebuild a legacy vs a kid who has no interest in blocking, route running or lifting.

These dummies have been ruined by all the years of fake 40 times . Now that there’s electric timers ironically all the 4.3 and 4.4’s aren’t nearly as common. Weird.

This kid is more than fast enough.
Do you think he plays like Deebo Samuel ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If anybody got a problem with us going after daz, we know to never Trust your judgement, i've said this before and ill say it again, the only state that has players that can be Trusted the most to have a national championship mentality that is close to or even equal to ours is the state of Alabama, and it didnt just start with non st. nick. While alot of other states do posses championship caliber players, the only 2 states that have the national championship minded caliber players has always been Miami-Florida, and Bama, so im good with taking a player from their, take highway 10 on in!

I coached a youth team of 14-15 year olds in '93 that went 10-0 and some of them played for Naples.
Played Naples and Lely every yr...along with Ft Myers, Riverdale and Cypress Lake...Some Great Ball players then....Cypress Lake RB Johnny Wright went to South Carolina and shared the backfield with Heisman Winner George Rodgers...

Played Naples and Lely every yr...along with Ft Myers, Riverdale and Cypress Lake...Some Great Ball players then....Cypress Lake RB Johnny Wright went to South Carolina and shared the backfield with Heisman Winner George Rodgers...
One of the kids I coached had an older brother that played for Cypress.

Advertisement
Back