Dazalin Worsham

This kid had an average senior season. Now granted, the team had quarterback issues, but even the year before when he had the Bama QB it wasn't like he was the best WR on histeam. He's a possession WR imo. And where are people getting this stuff that he had a 300 yard receiving game? I haven't heard that. The kid that would be capable of that was the Johnson kid from Worsham's jr year. Now THAT kid was explosive. He's at Auburn.

Possession wr lol.

Jesus this site.

Advertisement
Ive watched him live and you’re tripping if you don’t think he plays fast , I’ve seen him cook great dB prospects Including hasselwood who was a great safety.

This is a really good prospect , from great route running , physicality and great hands. A future go to guy.
Yeah he was balling vs cedar grove last year

Advertisement
These dummies have been ruined by all the years of fake 40 times . Now that there’s electric timers ironically all the 4.3 and 4.4’s aren’t nearly as common. Weird.

This kid is more than fast enough.
Remember Jammi German? Fort Myers HS all american in '92. Played for UM. Supposedly timed at 4.1 once.

Advertisement
The 40 time is from April 2018 when he was still a sophomore and played with 2 hurt hips. That fall he had surgery on one in Dec 2018 and the second April 2019. He hasn't had an opportunity to have an official 40 time during the camps. Unofficially he's said 4.4.

Heres a quote from May 2019

“My season went pretty good,” Worsham said. “I played with two hurt hips, but still had 1,022 receiving yards, 87 receptions, and 13 TD’s.”

Worsham’s hip injuries were severe enough that he ended up having surgery after the season; however, the Hewitt-Trussville playmaker expects to be 100% for his senior season to make a run at a state title.

“Had surgery on both of them, one in December and one April 1st,” Worsham said. “I’ll be back in July.”

Last edited:
Ive watched him live and you’re tripping if you don’t think he plays fast , I’ve seen him cook great dB prospects Including hasselwood who was a great safety.

This is a really good prospect , from great route running , physicality and great hands. A future go to guy.

You must have that secret tape then.

We are watching the same tape...if you think he looks fast on it...I guess our eyes work differently or perhaps my hudl settings are set to 1/2 speed playback.

idk.

I've said in the very post you've quoted, that he looked faster in his sophomore / some of his junior tape...but he was also much smaller.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back