Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
If he can catch and run great routes who cares does it really matter? Flemming is a burner, Redding has a good combo of size and speed, Restpo got some getup, and Worsham makes plays.

I'd rather get one of the in state kids but I'm cool with him as long as he can still make plays like he did in his Junior season. I'm worried about the 2 hip surgeries but I'm no doctor. I have to believe the staff has done it's due diligence.

If we get him Friday odds are that at least one of those guys will transfer out in a year or 2. It happens a lot in the WR room.

Justin Ross from Clemson ran a 4.8 as well out of HS. He seems to be doing just fine. If speed is the only thing he needs to work on then that can be fixed with training. Redwine ran a 4.48-4.5 at the combine last year and he was a 4.7-4.8 kid out of HS. A lot of times it’s technique.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Production is off the charts in the state of Alabama. Probably plays top 7-8 state competition across the country. Having 4 WRs most likely returning for 2020 we have no reason to shy away from a guy that produces like that and has been committed to Alabama. Dropped by them or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand people saying he doesn't get open? I didn't see his senior tape yet. But his junior tape is a clinic in route running...He separates with the best of them, explodes in and out of breaks.

Advertisement
Back