Dazalin Worsham

It's because speed is the one thing that can't be taught. Most of the other aspects (running a route, using your hands, reading coverage, etc) should be able to be learned if the kid is coachable and works at it. Speed though....you have it or you don't.

It doesn't make you elite or mean you can't be elite without it....but it sure helps.
Some times they just don’t run it well in terms of technique. Payton Ran a 4.74 at 196 pounds at the opening yet I dont Consider him slow (he doesn’t look it on film). Ahmmon richards Ran a 4.68 40 at one of those events yet we know he’s faster than that. With worsham a kid who is 190 plus now I don’t see 4.8 40 kid on film tbh with you. He looks much more explosive and faster than that. We need receivers to get open and catch footballs and he can do that

Advertisement
If he can catch and run great routes who cares does it really matter? Flemming is a burner, Redding has a good combo of size and speed, Restpo got some getup, and Worsham makes plays.

I'd rather get one of the in state kids but I'm cool with him as long as he can still make plays like he did in his Junior season. I'm worried about the 2 hip surgeries but I'm no doctor. I have to believe the staff has done it's due diligence.

If we get him Friday odds are that at least one of those guys will transfer out in a year or 2. It happens a lot in the WR room.
****, I spoke to soon.

1574113142113.png

Advertisement
Just curious. Did any other school try and recruit him over the course of the season/after his decommit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm upset at Fleming being gone, but come on. When you watch his tape, find something he ISN'T good at. I don't think he's great yet in any one area, but Daz is good at everything

I'll just start with his separation sucks. That marginal gap is going to go down as he'll face faster people in college in the reg. He also is clumsy looking, but maybe he'll grow into that as he ages and gets stronger. There's four or five local guys I would take over him.

Just curious. Did any other school try and recruit him over the course of the season/after his decommit?

bama. they went after him and hes at all their home games., if he picks us, thats great on the staff for not quitting

Advertisement
I'll just start with his separation sucks. That marginal gap is going to go down as he'll face faster people in college in the reg. He also is clumsy looking, but maybe he'll grow into that as he ages and gets stronger. There's four or five local guys I would take over him.
I disagree. Kid was a consensus top 50 prospect nationally prior to the hip injury. He dropped because of speculation about it. Watch the tape and you dont really have any questions he still looks good. I'll agree hes not the most explosive, but you don't need to be elite in quickness to get separation. You can be a plus athlete and be smart and run good routes to get it, which he does imo.

Advertisement
Back