Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Emilien is the guy I want but Worsham has skill.

From this junior film I see a kid who:
-runs actual routes at a high level
-has some YAC ability
-catches the ball with his hands
-gets open

Kid has a high floor. Emilien/Poitier has the high ceiling. Film kind of has a jeremiah Payton vibe to it. Good receiver skill without jaw-dropping athleticism

-has some YAC ability
-gets open

Kid has a high floor. Emilien/Poitier has the high ceiling. Film kind of has a jeremiah Payton vibe to it. Good receiver skill without jaw-dropping athleticism
I agree and would add that the DBs in nearly every instance were more than 5 yards away from him at the time of the catch..............

Sorry, but I didn't see anything in that film to make me want to add him to our WR room. He may play faster in games but he didn't get open at all....................
He's playing high level competition and racking up big stats. Can't do that without getting open.

Advertisement
every year its the same ****...…..as if every HIGH SCHOOL kid needs to run a sub 4.4. ******* combine bull**** has ruined all the "expert" analysis we get on here. Hes ranked pretty high but maybe they'll drop him once they learn he's a snail but your standards here.

People here freak out about 40 times. I understand we need elite speed but even with it it doesn’t always get u on the field. Harry and pope have elite speed and they just are finally getting on the field. Stubbs has improved all of our WRs here in a year let the man work and if u can’t see that ur blind

Let’s not forget that if we land this kid we will have landed two blue chip guys from the state of Alabama in a row with Christian Williams last year. Build this thing however we can. Can’t rely on south Florida kids that transfer high schools twenty times

Advertisement
People here freak out about 40 times. I understand we need elite speed but even with it it doesn’t always get u on the field. Harry and pope have elite speed and they just are finally getting on the field. Stubbs has improved all of our WRs here in a year let the man work and if u can’t see that ur blind

It's because speed is the one thing that can't be taught. Most of the other aspects (running a route, using your hands, reading coverage, etc) should be able to be learned if the kid is coachable and works at it. Speed though....you have it or you don't.

It doesn't make you elite or mean you can't be elite without it....but it sure helps.

-has some YAC ability
-gets open

You need guys with actual skill to pull the rest of the group along. While its the coaches responsibility to improve the players, its a **** of a lot easier when there are guys in the room who excel at the fundamentals.

We've had the best athletes in the coastal every year since we joined the ACC, never against taking good football players who maybe don't project as high as some of the combine and 7 on 7 warriors we've taken that play in crappy high school offenses. This is a guy who'll make an impact as a freshman because it's obvious he know how to get open

Advertisement
Back