Dazalin Worsham

That last TD on the first highlight film you posted is when he blew by Haselwood who was playing deep Safety on play.

Is the max preps highlight from his senior year? That 3rd play where he got the short pass and took it to the house to the opposite side of the field through all that traffic, impressive.
Junior year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So those are his highlights with TWO bum hips and everyone is complaining about his speed??? 😂😂

I understand concerns about the hip surgeries but he was plenty fast in that film

First let me clarify that I am in no way saying that he shouldn't be a take. With that said, I only saw him a couple of times this year but he looked a little off. And his numbers for this season were mediocre. As I stated earlier, though, they had QB issues this year. He ended up with little over 400 yards receiving averaging about 8 yards a catch. Hopefully he returns to form and I love his mentality of wanting to be part of building something.

First let me clarify that I am in no way saying that he shouldn't be a take. With that said, I only saw him a couple of times this year but he looked a little off. And his numbers for this season were mediocre. As I stated earlier, though, they had QB issues this year. He ended up with little over 400 yards receiving averaging about 8 yards a catch. Hopefully he returns to form and I love his mentality of wanting to be part of building something.
They had qb issues, Paul Tyson who just went to bama left their school

I don't know how fast this kid can run. But I've learned to appreciate that there are many other factors that contribute to wide receiver productivity and success than straight line speed.

I like him as a prospect and hope we lock him up.

Advertisement
This guy is a nice pick up and definitely faster than the 4.8 40 time that was quoted. I was just ****ing and moaning earlier in thread cuz I was in my feelings about Fleming bouncing..

Advertisement
Not surprised he blew by Haselwood never like Haselwood dude runs in cement....as for Daz he looks like he got burst that 40 has to be incorrect

Finally someone else said it! Haselwood is the 2nd least athletic 5* I've ever seen behind Isaac Nauta. The hype about him is/was stupefying.

@brock he has 16 catches in 7 games in the most WR friendly offense and 247 was comparing him to Julio Jones. He's just a guy. 5* WRs aren't supposed to project as late round/UDFA types.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back