Dazalin Worsham

Someone said he's announcing at 4pm via instagram but its not clear. Not sure if the post means he's announcing on IG or if the guy just confirmed via IG he's announcing at 4.

Why even respond if you're not going to help you blowhard?

So someone says he's announcing at 4 on IG and you...........sigh.....

Blessings sent.

Advertisement
He took some of the Fastest Canes $$$....
Kevin Williams...Jammi...Jonathan Harris...
Lol....never have I seen a Cane (on turf) run 30-40yds so fast....
Froggy was the fastest on the field too. I remember several times on kick coverage where our coverage was so bad it seemed like the only plan was for Froggy to run the return man down.

I remember all the kickoffs where the returner thought he was in the clear for a 100 yard TD then you’d see a blur suddenly appear out of nowhere to drag him down.

Advertisement
Vose was the unfortunate recipient of a visit from German, Jeff Taylor and James Burgess regarding a beef Jammi had with him. Jammi and Max proceeded to have a slap fight for the ages.
I read the article this morning from 1996. Totally forgot about it.

Finally someone else said it! Haselwood is the 2nd least athletic 5* I've ever seen behind Isaac Nauta. The hype about him is/was stupefying.

@brock he has 16 catches in 7 games in the most WR friendly offense and 247 was comparing him to Julio Jones. He's just a guy. 5* WRs aren't supposed to project as late round/UDFA types.
Bruh I didn't like Haselwood last cycle and people thought I was crazy...I looked at his film and in like he's basic af how is he a five star? He will put up numbers though cause it's OU and I won't lie I would of taken a chance on him but I thought he was so over hyped....same **** I thought about Devonta Smith.....people creamed over him when we all knew Juedy was the superior talent.

Need the vets to chime in. I don't follow closely anymore.
we.jpg

Advertisement
Bruh I didn't like Haselwood last cycle and people thought I was crazy...I looked at his film and in like he's basic af how is he a five star? He will put up numbers though cause it's OU and I won't lie I would of taken a chance on him but I thought he was so over hyped....same **** I thought about Devonta Smith.....people creamed over him when we all knew Juedy was the superior talent.

Devonta Smith is a first rounder. He still might end up being the better NFL player. He's been a better player than Jeudy this year.

Devonta Smith is a first rounder. He still might end up being the better NFL player. He's been a better player than Juedy this year.
I just think straight routes u can defend....I would be careful as an NFL team drafting him. At bama with all the talent he will put up numbers. Juedy is more equipped for the NFL he has the speed and the route tree always to be open....he's basically a Amari Cooper type. I would be hesitant to take Smith cause that one route **** the NFL will lock it up. Smith can make a career in the league but going by his HS ranking he should be a go to franchise wr and I only see that in Juedy. But that's what I think who knows maybe he turns out elite but that's my take I'm not Mel Kiper lol.

I just think straight routes u can defend....I would be careful as an NFL team drafting him. At bama with all the talent he will put up numbers. Juedy is more equipped for the NFL he has the speed and the route tree always to be open....he's basically a Amari Cooper type. I would be hesitant to take Smith cause that one route **** the NFL will lock it up. Smith can make a career in the league but going by his HS ranking he should be a go to franchise wr and I only see that in Juedy. But that's what I think who knows maybe he turns out elite but that's my take I'm not Mel Kiper lol.

Smith is far from only running the vertical. Maybe you just see highlights where they show the big plays. He runs the complete route tree.

Advertisement
Only on CIS can people be whining about getting a highly rated WR that Bama wanted badly. This board really is the rabbit hole.
See this is the thing I like Daz I would take him 💯 in this class but I would really want to know if bama wanted him. Don't we let guys walk? If we do it they do it. We beat them for Bush and Richards.......let's get the real take on it.
I ask again did bama let him walk? Anyone in the know?

Smith actually reminds me of Ted Ginn with way better hands. He’ll play 12 years like Ginn.

See this is the thing I like Daz I would take him 💯 in this class but I would really want to know if bama wanted him. Don't we let guys walk? If we do it they do it. We beat them for Bush and Richards.......let's get the real take on it.
I ask again did bama let him walk? Anyone in the know?

It's been confirmed multiple times by Bama sites that they absolutely didn't want him to decommit. Not sure what else to say beyond this.

Advertisement
Smith is far from only running the vertical. Maybe you just see highlights where they show the big plays. He runs the complete route tree.
I have to see more of him in his highlights maybe my view would change on him.....it's just at bama everyone's open the OL gives u secondary routes cause the protection is elite .....and other guys that are elite u can't shift coverages to his side too many weapons. If u can get to there OL they fall like what Clemson did...no one looked open cause there OL failed....I'm going to check his highlights sometime later and get back to this but I wasn't high on him out of HS and I been wrong before 😂

I have to see more of him in his highlights maybe my view would change on him.....it's just at bama everyone's open the OL gives u secondary routes cause the protection is elite .....and other guys that are elite u can't shift coverages to his side too many weapons. If u can get to there OL they fall like what Clemson did...no one looked open cause there OL failed....I'm going to check his highlights sometime later and get back to this but I wasn't high on him out of HS and I been wrong before 😂

I agree, none of Bama's WR's are being doubled - Jeudy, Smith, Ruggs, Waddle...absolutely none of them see double coverage on a regular basis.

Advertisement
Back