Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
This is where I'm at...I think Worsham can play, but I can't understand why Kenron Pointier isn't being full-court pressed.
Just as someone who doesn’t know anything about him, this is not to be taken in negative context, what is the infatuation with Poitier about?

Advertisement
Just as someone who doesn’t know anything about him, this is not to be taken in negative context, what is the infatuation with Poitier about?

I don't see many weaknesses there, not a burner...But plenty fast enough for a 6'3 kid. But size and ability to high point the ball are definitely there, as is body control/agiltiy. And he's local...This should have been a no brainer in a year where you are taking 3-4

We have a lot of receivers yet to produce but we also can’t be just putting 15 guys out there. We need the guys we have now to ball out and get great not good QBs play and great qb recruiting. I hate to be the next years class guy but we should really be doing a full court press on the 21 receivers.
Neither bama nor uga have anyone on their 20 class right now better than some of the receivers down here on the 21 class. Rosemy seems to be predicted to uga and he ain’t better than Brooks imo. Both of those schools are likely already down here and visiting receivers.
We need to give those kids a reason to stay.

Advertisement

Not saying worsham is just as good as ross or anything like that but what freshman receiver looked more dynamic than ross last year? Yet he tested as one of the worst athletes at the position including a 4.87 40... did ross at any point look like a 4.87 kid? **** no. Did Payton look like a 4.74 kid this spring? Nope... this kid can play and you need those type of receivers on the roster

Last edited:
Would rather take Kentron Poitier than this kid. Watch for Poitier that kid is an athletic freak when he puts it all togther watch out!
Practised with elite DB’s last year (Nunn, Collier and Marshall) Iron sharpens iron so he will get better. Also starts a plamento pipeline who have 3 really good players in 2021

Advertisement
View attachment 87889

Not saying worsham is just as good as ross or anything like that but what freshman receiver looked more dynamic than ross last year? Yet he tested as one of the worst athletes at the position including a 4.87 40... did ross at any point look like a 4.87 kid? **** no. Did Payton look like a 4.74 kid this spring? Nope... this kid can play and you need those type of receivers on the roster
Boom. Mic drop on these 40 yard dash slurping pussies.

Your missing the point.....everyone knows he wont be in bamas class they will push him out with that alarming 40. Trust and believe if he was 4.5 4.4 saban wont drop him. This is what @252cane is implying
Not sure what you mean. They visited him twice during the Spring and he made it to Tuscaloosa. Their other wr commit is a 4.75, Javon Baker. It's not a speed thing, believe me. If he can't play they don't offer and then accept. Bama doesn't have to. Did they do the same thing with A. Richards? I do agree with the other poster saying he would choose Poitier from Palmetto. Great upside and has two other Blue Chips we would like to get as well. Remember our commit Restrepo ran a 5.1 40 last year and then this yr he runs a 4.56 laser.

Advertisement
View attachment 87889

Dang Brock don’t be ruining our fun by dropping straight facts. But on the real that’s crazy. Ross is elite. Guy ate up the two better defenses he faced last year. Made and baga and lame look foolish.

View attachment 87889

Im not being negative i agree with everything you said except the dynamic part i would have to say rondale moore from Purdue.

The greatest receiver to ever play the game Jerry Rice was a 4.7-8 guy coming out of MS Valley St. His route running and hands were immaculate. Chris Carter was too. Michael Crabtree wasnt a burner either **** our WR coach Taylor Stubblefield wasnt a burner either look what he did in college.

Some of yall need to stop looking at the opening results and look at actual film and how the player performs against elite competition in pads

Advertisement
Back