Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Not sure what you mean. They visited him twice during the Spring and he made it to Tuscaloosa. Their other wr commit is a 4.75, Javon Baker. It's not a speed thing, believe me. If he can't play they don't offer and then accept. Bama doesn't have to. Did they do the same thing with A. Richards? I do agree with the other poster saying he would choose Poitier from Palmetto. Great upside and has two other Blue Chips we would like to get as well. Remember our commit Restrepo ran a 5.1 40 last year and then this yr he runs a 4.56 laser.
They wanted Richards because he was explosive af. And no way Restrepo ran a 5.1 i have to see that to believe it that kid can move. LSU and Bama did want Christian Williams though and we got him but they do drop guys sometimes where there evals miss or later on they find someone better or dont love the prospect anymore whwn more times and workouts come along

I
Im not being negative i agree with everything you said except the dynamic part i would have to say rondale moore from Purdue.

The greatest receiver to ever play the game Jerry Rice was a 4.7-8 guy coming out of MS Valley St. His route running and hands were immaculate. Chris Carter was too. Michael Crabtree wasnt a burner either **** our WR coach Taylor Stubblefield wasnt a burner either look what he did in college.

Some of yall need to stop looking at the opening results and look at actual film and how the player performs against elite competition in pads
I kind of sort of agree with u but this is the U and we have no excuse not to have speed at every spot. I get we stink cause of bags so i know part of what there doing is targetting kids that probably and possibly wont recieve bags. I think the plan is what most have uttered on here take kids just to win the coastal......then let that pile up and show we have competant coaches then land the big fish if u can pull them away from the bag. Which i dont think it will but some do lets see... we will only know when we know

Advertisement
Got****!! Brock grew up before our eyes and is one of the most solid posters here! Good job with this!
View attachment 87889

Not saying worsham is just as good as ross or anything like that but what freshman receiver looked more dynamic than ross last year? Yet he tested as one of the worst athletes at the position including a 4.87 40... did ross at any point look like a 4.87 kid? **** no. Did Payton look like a 4.74 kid this spring? Nope... this kid can play and you need those type of receivers on the roster

What's telling is how hard a kid works and the tape above all. Some guys have already peaked and some have not in HS. I just read on 247 Evan Engram, the 1st round pick and TE for the Giants, ran a 4.95 40 as a senior in HS. He ran a 4.4 at the NFL combine. I've heard time and time again from old football coaches a 4.9 40 in HS is plenty fast for kids that haven't fully developed and/or ran track. I'm more concerned about a muscular kid who's grown into his frame that runs slow than a guy like this kid. That of course depends on how hard he works. If he's a guy that doesn't study or is lazy then forget it.

Worsham with victor oladipo(often rehabs at Miami)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got****!! Brock grew up before our eyes and is one of the most solid posters here! Good job with this!
Yup. He’s all growns up and he’s all growns up now. I’ve said he’s the most improved poster and it isn’t even close. Brock’s a straight dawg on here.

Now @brock, about that steak...

Yup. He’s all growns up and he’s all growns up now. I’ve said he’s the most improved poster and it isn’t even close. Brock’s a straight dawg on here.

Now @brock, about that steak...

The guy went from Broke to now being Brock Lesnar. He took a lot of abuse , and a lot he earned...but he stuck it out.

There was a time I was like “ ****, just go away for a minute , this is brutal”. He got f’d with pretty bad.

Hes either mentally challenged or has very tough skin, you gotta swim with the sharks here or you’ll get eaten alive. I’d lean tough skin , but rev more of option A.

Advertisement
Im not being negative i agree with everything you said except the dynamic part i would have to say rondale moore from Purdue.

The greatest receiver to ever play the game Jerry Rice was a 4.7-8 guy coming out of MS Valley St. His route running and hands were immaculate. Chris Carter was too. Michael Crabtree wasnt a burner either **** our WR coach Taylor Stubblefield wasnt a burner either look what he did in college.

Some of yall need to stop looking at the opening results and look at actual film and how the player performs against elite competition in pads

I was going to create a thread on this subject matter, but why not post it here?

We’ve been talking 40 times for a min, and I agree w u. I look at The Ross kid from UW or even P Dorsett who both burned through their 40’s, yet at the next level, that 40 ain’t helping. So I’m wondering should we be focusing on the 40 or focusing on quickness (Cones), route running, and hands?

We used to have guys w a combo of both, but it appears our obsession of the 40 is taking away from guys who are always opened. Look at Restrepo today? Open....yet his 40 wasn’t mind blowing.

What do u guys think? Is the 40 as important as say The Cones and hands?

They wanted Richards because he was explosive af. And no way Restrepo ran a 5.1 i have to see that to believe it that kid can move. LSU and Bama did want Christian Williams though and we got him but they do drop guys sometimes where there evals miss or later on they find someone better or dont love the prospect anymore whwn more times and workouts come along
So anyone ever find out if Restrepo runs a 5.1? I refuse to believe that

Advertisement
Back