Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Your missing the point.....everyone knows he wont be in bamas class they will push him out with that alarming 40. Trust and believe if he was 4.5 4.4 saban wont drop him. This is what @252cane is implying
This is bull****. Saban doesnt give a **** about 40. If you know Saban you know thats what he least cares about. They have 3 other wideouts committed and only one runs a sub 4.75. They have 4 DBs committed and none run a sub 4.7. What you are saying is just incorrect. Bama is dropping him because they have the luxury to get whoever they want so they can accept kids early and drop them if they find better. Its not a speed thing. Saban has never given a **** about highschool 40 times and he is on record saying it.

yea I've been watching this a little - IDK what's up with this kid. It did seem like their board thought he was going to be "dropped" at some point because they were in it for bigger fish. Now not so much. but supposedly Saban is more open to kids taking visits....

FWIW - seems like Bryan Robinson is one of three main targets now.....

I wonder if Sabag is all of a sudden a little more flexible on the visits because he knows that he'll probably lose some kids to freakin' Clemson if he draws that line in the sand? Lil Nicky trying to avoid the national embarrassment and it blowing up p-r wise?

Oh so now Miami wants to do that? We've been pushing for them to do that for how many years now. We could've took Holmes, Parrish, Mookie, LB kid from McArthur, and etc until "better" players came. But, Now you want us to take this weak a** boy because he was committed to Bama. Foh.

Please quote me when I've said otherwise. Can't really confuse me with the numerous other posters on here.

I think we should take all of the names you've mentioned AND keep going after bigger fish.

I just say fill up spots with players, so we don't get played at the end of the cycle like Al Golden always did and you can have a balanced roster too, at the very least.Plus it shows that if local or "better" players don't want in, then its NEXT!

Right ... is he better than Dee Wiggins? Cause he can't catch a lick and shouldn't be gobbling up other receivers playing time with ME's and drop passes. I hate bashing kids but tape doesn't lie.
Man Wiggins is a true Soph, you writing kids off after freshman year? Wiggins was open all the time, at least give him credit for that.

Advertisement
This is bull****. Saban doesnt give a **** about 40. If you know Saban you know thats what he least cares about. They have 3 other wideouts committed and only one runs a sub 4.75. They have 4 DBs committed and none run a sub 4.7. What you are saying is just incorrect. Bama is dropping him because they have the luxury to get whoever they want so they can accept kids early and drop them if they find better. Its not a speed thing. Saban has never given a **** about highschool 40 times and he is on record saying it.
He is most likely getting dropped due to his double hip surgery and that is scaring off bama.

Saban does care. The guy has exact height, weight, speed and etc he looks for at every position.

Bama board seem to speak highly of him

As lance roffers said in the podcast today, athletic testing at the receiver position has the worst correlation as plenty of receivers who are not the best athletes in terms of testing go on to be extremely productive. He can provide something in our offense. Just a reminder although Jeremiah Payton had a great testing number(just over 100 sparq rating) he only ran a 4.74 40 but plays much faster than that. But as soon as he’s got to Miami he looked much faster than that and at this point looks like one of the Most explosive receivers on Miami’s roster imo and it isn’t close. And we all can’t forget guys like Michael jackson and sheldrick redwine dramatically improving their atheltic testing times( redwine dropping from a 4.77 to 4.44 40 yard dash).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interested to see how he bounces back after the double hip surgery

We seem to be recruiting a lot of slow guys these days.
Horrible take
Chaney 4.55 40 at the opening 10.77 100 at 200 pounds
Fleming 4.47 40 at the opening
Restrepo 4.58 40 at the opening
Mammarelli not sure what he runs but

All offensive commits with good testing numbers

Targets
Michael Redding 4.56 40 yard dash at 6’1 192
Jaylin Hyatt 4.31
Rome Odunze 4.55 40 at 6’3 200

U cannot have a wr running laser times 4.8s. Im ok with a 4.6 possession but u have to know when a guy gets dropped and when we steal and beatateam for a prospect. Those r two different things like beating out bama for ahmon and hall or beating a Burns when lsu is at the airport with him. Thats beating someone.....and yes some kids do get dropped and we take because more camps and evals either show more talent or more holes. Saban does care about explosiveness i bet that and his team is big and fast and explosive. U right it may not be about 40s but a 4.8 is bad and its more about explosion.

Advertisement
U cannot have a wr running laser times 4.8s. Im ok with a 4.6 possession but u have to know when a guy gets dropped and when we steal and beatateam for a prospect. Those r two different things like beating out bama for ahmon and hall or beating a Burns when lsu is at the airport with him. Thats beating someone.....and yes some kids do get dropped and we take because more camps and evals either show more talent or more holes. Saban does care about explosiveness i bet that and his team is big and fast and explosive. U right it may not be about 40s but a 4.8 is bad and its more about explosion.
Are you not listening to what I’m saying? Bama doesn’t give a **** about 40 times. All of their recruits are running near 4.8 lasers. I didn’t see you complain when we signed Jeremiah Peyton who ran a 4.75 laser. Oh that’s right because he’s ranked much higher...

Are you not listening to what I’m saying? Bama doesn’t give a **** about 40 times. All of their recruits are running near 4.8 lasers. I didn’t see you complain when we signed Jeremiah Peyton who ran a 4.75 laser. Oh that’s right because he’s ranked much higher...
Payton shows explosiveness i liked his game he got that game speed. Sometimes i dont fua with slow shuttles or 40's at skill position. Its why i thought for example Nick Roberts should of not had a DB offer from us and was happy he went to USF. Most people here thought he was some all star and guess what he fit right in at USF never heard from again

Advertisement
Payton shows explosiveness i liked his game he got that game speed. Sometimes i dont fua with slow shuttles or 40's at skill position. Its why i thought for example Nick Roberts should of not had a DB offer from us and was happy he went to USF. Most people here thought he was some all star and guess what he fit right in at USF never heard from again

I think Nick Roberts is a starter at USF...But he was a better fit their than here.

We need to add 2 out Rome Odunze, Xzavier Henderson, and Michale Redding. If we miss out on 2 of those 3 then Poitier should be next on the list.

Advertisement
Back