Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

You guys kill me. A pass for you? Luckily it’s not for you. An Alabama commit and you wouldn’t want him. Alabama must be doing something right with the dynasty they have built. We need to steal their blueprint and they’re recruits, bottomline
I dont give a shît about him being commited to bama. Yall kill me with this such and such school wants x,y,z. Bama has had plenty players that haven't panned out.

Advertisement
I dont give a shît about him being commited to bama. Yall kill me with this such and such school wants x,y,z. Bama has had plenty players that haven't panned out.
Well you should. Do you think? Yes Miami has to evaluate, I’m not saying that, but they been kicking *** and getting who they want. So don’t you think we should do the same? What you saying don’t sound right. You don’t care that they committed to such and such school, but you don’t want the kid because of his high school 40 time. Have you watched the kids film? Have you seen his technique? Don’t be a dam hypocrite!

Well you should. Do you think? Yes Miami has to evaluate, I’m not saying that, but they been kicking *** and getting who they want. So don’t you think we should do the same? What you saying don’t sound right. You don’t care that they committed to such and such school, but you don’t want the kid because of his high school 40 time. Have you watched the kids film? Have you seen his technique? Don’t be a dam hypocrite!
I don't like slow wrs. Dont care bout bama and nobody else. He don't have to run a 4.3 or 4.4 but a 4.8 with 2 hip surgeries is a pass for me. I will take poitier over him.

I don't like slow wrs. Dont care bout bama and nobody else. He don't have to run a 4.3 or 4.4 but a 4.8 with 2 hip surgeries is a pass for me. I will take poitier over him.
I like to talk a lot of stuff. I don’t think you’re a hypocrite but you got some receivers that are slow. A lot of high school kids don’t know how to run the 40. Technique is important. So I don’t go off high school times always. ThAt kid could have had a bad day. We have a lot of speed at the U but for most the kids it hasn’t translated yet, may it’s the past QB play, I don’t know.

Advertisement
You guys kill me. A pass for you? Luckily it’s not for you. An Alabama commit and you wouldn’t want him. Alabama must be doing something right with the dynasty they have built. We need to steal their blueprint and they’re recruits, bottomline
No we don’t. It’s 1000 WRs better than this kid, just Miami. No need to get desperate bc Robinson jumped ship.

Advertisement
Plenty of people recover from hip surgeries to lead very productive lives. Could be genetic in nature. If the kid has exceptional short area quickness and can easily separate from DB’s, especially in the slot, why not give him a once over and see if there’s anything that could fit into what we’re trying to build.

Do we want Mookie, Redding, or this kid? Cmon ****, we can’t take everybody who comes on a visit.

Interesting....free trip or legit interest

Free trips usually aren't the case in the middle of summer. The random mid June visit is typically for kids with either legit interest or genuine curiosity. The free trips usually happen in Dec/Jan.

Will he workout at paradise? Let the staff see him in person before writing him off. He obviously was good enough for nick Saban to accept his commitment at the time, even if he is being replaced by someone better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plenty of people recover from hip surgeries to lead very productive lives. Could be genetic in nature. If the kid has exceptional short area quickness and can easily separate from DB’s, especially in the slot, why not give him a once over and see if there’s anything that could fit into what we’re trying to build.
If the staff takes him then oh well. I wouldn't if I were in charge at Miami. If I'm the coach of a P5 that's historically below our level than of course he's a take. His highlights are great.

Film looks good. A lot of ppl saying don't want because they want us to put all our eggs in the south fla basket so we can chase kids that will commit and decommit and sign elsewhere. Ive said for a while cast a wider net in recruiting. Offer list isn't bad at all

Advertisement
Back