Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Plenty of people recover from hip surgeries to lead very productive lives. Could be genetic in nature. If the kid has exceptional short area quickness and can easily separate from DB’s, especially in the slot, why not give him a once over and see if there’s anything that could fit into what we’re trying to build.
Too bad that short-area quickness couldn't translate to his shuttle time
#Delusional

Advertisement
Film looks good. A lot of ppl saying don't want because they want us to put all our eggs in the south fla basket so we can chase kids that will commit and decommit and sign elsewhere. Ive said for a while cast a wider net in recruiting. Offer list isn't bad at all
u obviously have not followed recruiting or know what you are talking about. WE have offered a lot of WR OOS this cycle, UM is not putting their eggs in one basket.

Advertisement
Why not take the kid until players higher up on the board want in, then drop him?
Other schools do, so why not us?

Why not take the kid until players higher up on the board want in, then drop him?
Other schools do, so why not us?

Oh so now Miami wants to do that? We've been pushing for them to do that for how many years now. We could've took Holmes, Parrish, Mookie, LB kid from McArthur, and etc until "better" players came. But, Now you want us to take this weak a** boy because he was committed to Bama. Foh.

Advertisement
u obviously have not followed recruiting or know what you are talking about. WE have offered a lot of WR OOS this cycle, UM is not putting their eggs in one basket.

u OBVIOUSLY don't know what reading comprehension is. No where in my statement did I dispute that we were offering OOS WRs. I said that there were ppl in this thread that would prefer to chase around south florida kids instead of locking up comparable talent. The cast the net wider is a bigger philosophy in general. David Njoku is a prime example.

Nice soft hands, more quick than fast, has a nice short burst to get open and turns DBs around a lot. Last year we could have used some "hands" with some of our speed receivers and there were a lot for crucial drops at times killing drives.

Look at his offer sheet.

Right ... is he better than Dee Wiggins? Cause he can't catch a lick and shouldn't be gobbling up other receivers playing time with ME's and drop passes. I hate bashing kids but tape doesn't lie.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dude has put up some huge numbers for high school. The 4.8 forty is concerning and he's from Bama so they are obviously dropping him. I haven't had a chance to watch his film but I wonder why Bama cooled on him. Personally, I'd love to just get Robinson back in the fold and try to grab Redding or Cooper and call it a WR class. Anyone have any insight on Worsham?

First saw this kid last year when his team played Cedar Grove and Jadon Haselwood. Kid was making plays all over the field. Not fast at all but had a way of getting open and caught everything against good comp. Out dueled Jadon for most of the game until Jadon took over late. I was only watching that game for Haselwood but this kid caught my eye.

First saw this kid last year when his team played Cedar Grove and Jadon Haselwood. Kid was making plays all over the field. Not fast at all but had a way of getting open and caught everything against good comp. Out dueled Jadon for most of the game until Jadon took over late. I was only watching that game for Haselwood but this kid caught my eye.

So funny but I was trying to find a clip from that game over the weekend. I watched it too. Kid was good.

I wonder what the story is behind the hip surgery. There was no mention made of it until the end of the season last year.

Interesting.. A "PASS" for you but not Bama. Guess you're smarter than Saban
Your missing the point.....everyone knows he wont be in bamas class they will push him out with that alarming 40. Trust and believe if he was 4.5 4.4 saban wont drop him. This is what @252cane is implying

Advertisement
Back