Daz?

With the WR corps we have in place, I think we should take a chance with Daz because he is talented but @Chise is correct. His surgery should be a concern.

Advertisement
None of you guys are concerned with hip surgeries? That seems like a pretty big deal for a HS athlete, especially one who relies on speed and the ability to plant a foot with tremendous force and change direction.

And tryn is right. Pay attention to actions over words. If Alabaga let’s him go without a fight they didn’t really want him. They threatened Scarborough with death when he was flirting with us at the end. And the whole staff was lined up with their tongues out to toss Harry Beudy’s salad after he visited us a couple years ago.
He's not a Scarborough or Jeudy level talent. They probably feel like they can replace him with other targets of on their board.

Being able to attract local talent to stay home, and you know he is good b/c the good kids down here vouch for him.

Kid kills it against elite south FL talent in all these camps.

Remember when Jaquan signed he was supposed to attract local talent in that 2015 class cause everyone respected him? How'd that work out? 27th ranked haha man that attract local talent bs been played out homie!

None of you guys are concerned with hip surgeries? That seems like a pretty big deal for a HS athlete, especially one who relies on speed and the ability to plant a foot with tremendous force and change direction.

And tryn is right. Pay attention to actions over words. If Alabaga let’s him go without a fight they didn’t really want him. They threatened Scarborough with death when he was flirting with us at the end. And the whole staff was lined up with their tongues out to toss Harry Beudy’s salad after he visited us a couple years ago.

Ya this is definitely the elephant in the room everyone seems to just be blowing off

UVA BB player Ty Jerome had double hip surgery in Jan. 2016 in high school, and played for UVA 7 months later. Point guard on NC team.
Daz had surgery in December 2018. That gives him 9 months before his senior season starts. I think he'll be fine.

Advertisement
Here’s what Daz does... He catches the football...He catches the football...He catches the football. There’s guys I’d drop in a second that are scholly WRs for Daz. I would not drop anyone committed.
The guys committed are elite athletes and football players. Daz would be a great addition as a possession guy. The Kevin Beards of the world have their place.

Here’s what Daz does... He catches the football...He catches the football...He catches the football. There’s guys I’d drop in a second that are scholly WRs for Daz. I would not drop anyone committed.
The guys committed are elite athletes and football players. Daz would be a great addition as a possession guy. The Kevin Beards of the world have their place.

He does more than that...He is elite at getting open...Underneath, deep, everywhere...His man is literally no where ever near him. Advanced route runner, and explodes in and out of breaks.

Advertisement
I don’t give a fck what their writers say good or bad. They’re useless sycophantic kum dumpsters. My point has nothing to do with writers and is only dealing with the actions of the Alabaga staff in relation to Worsham.

I'm not saying one way or the other how this will go. But one thing that would effect the actions are who else they have on their board. After the season Jeudy had last year, they have to think that he is a 3 and done candidate. And they've recruited receivers really good receivers the past few years. I can't believe they're not after several highly ranked WRs.

Remember when Jaquan signed he was supposed to attract local talent in that 2015 class cause everyone respected him? How'd that work out? 27th ranked haha man that attract local talent bs been played out homie!
He may not be able to convince anyone to stay home, but at least we know the type of badass we are getting b/c he can hang with or straight up beat the best down here.

He may not be able to convince anyone to stay home, but at least we know the type of badass we are getting b/c he can hang with or straight up beat the best down here.

Yeah I'm not doubting his skillset I like Xavier I hope he becomes a beast for us. I was hoping he would get his shot on defense after watching his sophomore film.

I was just quoting about him getting recruits to come to the U to play with him that's all.

Advertisement
Don’t you think our coaches have looked into this? If the coaches take him then they aren't concerned and no one on this board should be either.
Of course the coaches have looked into it or they wouldn't be offering. Still has to be some concern. With that said, I want Daz.

Of course the coaches have looked into it or they wouldn't be offering. Still has to be some concern. With that said, I want Daz.

Ya that's where I'm at...More concerned about the hip than the little 4.8, and not thrilled about going to Bama for a WR in this depth Sofla recruiting cycle, but I like Worsham's tape.

Advertisement
Being able to attract local talent to stay home, and you know he is good b/c the good kids down here vouch for him.

Kid kills it against elite south FL talent in all these camps.
Time and time again we have seen that the local kids don’t make a difference in attracting other ones. In fact it may even be the opposite, as the elite may not view a UM offer as exclusive. Remember when that kid tweeted his displeasure at our string of three star commits? To be fair I think he’s good, and if the coaches like him bring him in, but I don’t think the local thing needs to give him that much special consideration given that he is not a Chaney 5 star type. The local kids look up to the highest rated ones

You can’t seriously be going back that far for your argument... that is old data no longer relevant...

Time and time again we have seen that the local kids don’t make a difference in attracting other ones. In fact it may even be the opposite, as the elite may not view a UM offer as exclusive. Remember when that kid tweeted his displeasure at our string of three star commits?
Just pay attention to your team up north and stay out of this.

Tim Hanks who is plugged in with Bama recruits changed his CB from Miami to foggy.

Very interesting. Might not be a lock as much as we thought.

Advertisement
Back