Daz?

Advertisement
Tim Hanks who is plugged in with Bama recruits changed his CB from Miami to foggy.

Very interesting. Might not be a lock as much as we thought.
I think He did that because he hasn’t popped yet

If I had to choose having Restrepo in this class or Worsham, it’s not even close.

I take Restrepo 10 out of 10 times.

Restrepo is an extremely underrated local savage with the respect of most of the local kids.

Worsham has a lot more question marks coming off hip surgeries and supposedly could have been pushed out by Baga (depending on who you believe).
Facts x is a stud

We will know for sure if Worsham was pushed out or if he really just decommitted by how hard Baga continues to recruit him to get him back.

If they don’t continue to go hard after him, he wasn’t a big loss to them and they have others higher on their board who aren’t recovering from MFing hip surgeries as a HS WR...

That will pretty much spell out to anyone who isn’t a **** rookie that he was nudged out of their class to make room for a WR they want more.

B/c if you think Saban would just let a local WR at the top of their board go without a fight, you don’t know **** about recruiting, or Saban, or Baga.

I prefer Restrepo, Fleming and Redding over Worsham and hope we still have others high on our board.

The hip surgeries are a big deal IMO.

Would definitely take Mookie over Worsham if he wasn’t about to commit to O$U.
Facts especially about baga if they still go hard after Daz.....that will be a key sign

Advertisement
Tim Hanks who is plugged in with Bama recruits changed his CB from Miami to foggy.

Very interesting. Might not be a lock as much as we thought.

The longer we get from Paradise without a commitment, the less likely he is to come here.

None of you guys are concerned with hip surgeries? That seems like a pretty big deal for a HS athlete, especially one who relies on speed and the ability to plant a foot with tremendous force and change direction.

And tryn is right. Pay attention to actions over words. If Alabaga let’s him go without a fight they didn’t really want him. They threatened Scarborough with death when he was flirting with us at the end. And the whole staff was lined up with their tongues out to toss Harry Beudy’s salad after he visited us a couple years ago.
Facts Facts and more facts.....how did i miss this thread? And if i posted these things they would destroy me saying im not a miami fan. Good job tyrn and Franchise fighting the common sense fights.

Advertisement
The offers don’t mean **** unless you know if the staff is actively recruiting them, and would except the commit and signing. Looking at a list of offers on 247 is a terrible way of gauging who’s actually interesting in a prospect. Tons of offers are given out to keep b and c options open.
Show these drones about recruiting. They have no idea and to think most people followed this for years and havent realized offers dont mean ****. Its how hard they get recruited till NSD. Till that veey last bag hour

Advertisement
Advertisement
Redding from the articles I’ve read does not have natural hands. That concerns me. Considering the issues we’ve had the last couple of years. The measurables are elite and he’s an incredible athlete for his size. He’s a great pick up if Stubbs can coach him up.

Fleming is going to be special IMO. He’s not just speed he sees the field and can make guys miss with football moves as well as blow by them. That’ll translate to college. Jeff Thomas type.

Restrepo is fun too watch. His short area quickness is elite and his ball skills are great. He wins reps consistently. No idea why he isn’t a lock at WR.

Worsham looks like a football player. He’s not great at anything but he’s good at everything. I’m having a hard time finding a comparable for him. I’d love for him to develop into an Anquan Boldin type. Moves the sticks with YAC’s and makes defenders work to bring him down.

Redding from the articles I’ve read does not have natural hands. That concerns me. Considering the issues we’ve had the last couple of years. The measurables are elite and he’s an incredible athlete for his size. He’s a great pick up if Stubbs can coach him up.

Fleming is going to be special IMO. He’s not just speed he sees the field and can make guys miss with football moves as well as blow by them. That’ll translate to college. Jeff Thomas type.

Restrepo is fun too watch. His short area quickness is elite and his ball skills are great. He wins reps consistently. No idea why he isn’t a lock at WR.

Worsham looks like a football player. He’s not great at anything but he’s good at everything. I’m having a hard time finding a comparable for him. I’d love for him to develop into an Anquan Boldin type. Moves the sticks with YAC’s and makes defenders work to bring him down.

Also I’m aware no one asked my opinion. I was getting worried the thread may get off track so I spit out a football take.

I saw Redding play against Mater Dei (great team) and he stood out. I'm shocked and thrilled we landed him.

Advertisement
Back