Daz?

Advertisement
Daz is good, but it is not a problem if he doesn't come here. To be real I personally hope hes stays at Alabama, not because he is not good, but because I will rather leave space for some LBs, another RB, an extra TE to pair with Mamarrelli, and we still need one more S and at least one more CB.
Dont think they taking another rb unless its knighton. But all the other stuff you listed i think they are looking to add that regardless.

Dont think they taking another rb unless its knighton. But all the other stuff you listed i think they are looking to add that regardless.

This came up on 247 earlier this week. Ivins said he isnt changing his CB. From the beginning there was talk he might visit GTech - they have also been on him. We will have to see what he does , if anything, when the dead period ends. I dont see him ending up back at Bama unless they miss on the other higher ranked guys they are after. He may decide to wait it out to see what happens ....

Advertisement
I think another Big Body WR is needed.
We are only losing 2 wide receivers osborn senior and Thomas most likely declares. Maybe someone transfers. So we should only take 3 receivers which we have in Redding, restrepo, and Fleming. We have 23 commits right now. The other 4 spots are the big fish/needs. You have Walker who is a need and a big prospect, darnell Washington big time, and flowe or hyppolite which are both big prospects and a position of need, and then balom or tennison

We are only losing 2 wide receivers osborn senior and Thomas most likely declares. Maybe someone transfers. So we should only take 3 receivers which we have in Redding, restrepo, and Fleming. We have 23 commits right now. The other 4 spots are the big fish/needs. You have Walker who is a need and a big prospect, darnell Washington big time, and flowe or hyppolite which are both big prospects and a position of need, and then balom or tennison
I keep reading that Thomas most likely declares. It’ll take a heck of a season for him to do that. He isn’t so far removed from leaving the team mid-season.

I don't think we are out of it at all for Worsham. I think he is torn - I've noticed him on social media reacting and commenting on a lot of posts relating to the Canes. I do think he is thinking about playing close to home in Alabama, though..

I still say that Bama is just keeping him warm - much like we are doing with Balom. They want one of their bigger targets and when all is said and done, if they don't get one of them, they'll decide if they want to use the scholly for another WR. He is making it easy for them to do that.....
If they wanted him that badly, I think he would have already recommitted.

Wouldn't be surprised if we just wait and see what happens. The other guys on our board are also long shots for us . As long as we keep the ones we have committed we are in decent shape.

Advertisement
I keep reading that Thomas most likely declares. It’ll take a heck of a season for him to do that. He isn’t so far removed from leaving the team mid-season.
If he leaves early he’d be another dope in the Disney-long line of muttering mongoloids who leaves early to go undrafted. He needs two seasons of exemplary behavior to even crack the first 4 rounds given his highly checkered past.

Hank South, Bama insider for 247 on their Official Offers thread:

Poster: Gotcha. So they must really want Worsham?
I think he's more in the category of they want to keep him in the mix.

Hyppolite is not a Priority

Advertisement
If he leaves early he’d be another dope in the Disney-long line of muttering mongoloids who leaves early to go undrafted. He needs two seasons of exemplary behavior to even crack the first 4 rounds given his highly checkered past.
That wont really help him either. Quitting in hs and basically in college is going to hurt him a lot.

Advertisement
R u serious, I mean I'm pretty cool with what the staff is doing, but not making Hyppolite a priority is idiotic.
44E9057F-9A7A-44EE-B4AB-A784BE84442D.jpeg

Agreed. Willis has all the talent in the world and went in the what round?

Advertisement
Back