Daz?

Advertisement
Landing Worsham gives us a nice diverse WR core.

2 outside guys with big play ability
2 slot types with big play ability

They all bring something different to the table.

None of you guys are concerned with hip surgeries? That seems like a pretty big deal for a HS athlete, especially one who relies on speed and the ability to plant a foot with tremendous force and change direction.

And tryn is right. Pay attention to actions over words. If Alabaga let’s him go without a fight they didn’t really want him. They threatened Scarborough with death when he was flirting with us at the end. And the whole staff was lined up with their tongues out to toss Harry Beudy’s salad after he visited us a couple years ago.

None of you guys are concerned with hip surgeries? That seems like a pretty big deal for a HS athlete, especially one who relies on speed and the ability to plant a foot with tremendous force and change direction.

And tryn is right. Pay attention to actions over words. If Alabaga let’s him go without a fight they didn’t really want him. They threatened Scarborough with death when he was flirting with us at the end. And the whole staff was lined up with their tongues out to toss Harry Beudy’s salad after he visited us a couple years ago.
If he simply had bone spurs (common), than the surgery was virtually a non-even in the scheme of things. They only issue is that they can be reoccurring every few years. Not saying that is was his issue, but just speaking generally.

Advertisement

No any additional WRs are just icing on the cake. We have three committed right now. This season will say a lot for him.

And even if Bama doesn’t send the whole world after him, does mean he’s not a talented WR. Their writers have no problem saying a player was dropped, but now all of sudden people want to have selective hearing

If he simply had bone spurs (common), than the surgery was virtually a non-even in the scheme of things. They only issue is that they can be reoccurring every few years. Not saying that is was his issue, but just speaking generally.
A 16 year old kid growing bone spurs on his hip should be a major concern from an athletic standpoint even if it might be fairly insignificant from a typical life perspective. That’s something typically not seen in such young people and could be a sign of early onset arthritic and bone conditions.

No any additional WRs are just icing on the cake. We have three committed right now. This season will say a lot for him.

And even if Bama doesn’t send the whole world after him, does mean he’s not a talented WR. Their writers have no problem saying a player was dropped, but now all of sudden people want to have selective hearing
I don’t give a fck what their writers say good or bad. They’re useless sycophantic kum dumpsters. My point has nothing to do with writers and is only dealing with the actions of the Alabaga staff in relation to Worsham.

Advertisement
watch his tape, hes constantly getting behind the defense. kid has a clemson offer too. if saban and dabo like him, i like him.

The offers don’t mean **** unless you know if the staff is actively recruiting them, and would except the commit and signing. Looking at a list of offers on 247 is a terrible way of gauging who’s actually interesting in a prospect. Tons of offers are given out to keep b and c options open.

We’ll see if the kid is back to his normal pre injury self soon enough. If he isn’t, I doubt Manny & co will have any issues pushing him out. It isn’t difficult. I like a few more WRs more than him but he is a talented productive kid from a big program. Get the leg up w him now and if he isn’t himself then we will do what we have done with atleast 1 kid every cycle for as long as I can remember. Enos has been involved with this kid for a long time. The injury and surgery are a question mark but I’m sure him and Manny have done their homework.

Let me guess, b/c of the stars right?

IMO it goes Fleming, Restrepo then Redding.

Use your own eyes instead of blindly following the stars.
I'd agree with that. As far a ceiling and NFL potential id give it to Redding. Fleming will do big things for Miami though. All three of them will.

Advertisement

I agree with hip surgery worries. If it was up to me I would wait and see how his season goes before accepting his commitment

Advertisement

In terms of health, yeah, worst case scenario this would be Curtis Justus all over again( a guy who was damaged goods as he came to UM and never played)

And I like Restrepo I just Think Redding’s upside is much higher
Don't see why people are comparing the two. They play two different spots on the field. Restrepo if he plays offense will be in the slot and Redding will be a go to outside option. I like them both and agree Redding high upside and athleticism. Restrepo has the scrap and seems to find ways to get open which really helps when you need to pick up that 3rd and 4.

Advertisement
Back