Daz?

It was already confirmed by the writers on Bama’s site that he wasn’t dropped
this board doesnt know talent man. the kid is a polished wr who plays faster than his 40. hes not julio jones but hes better than restrapo.
YES! he is a take for bama just like christian williams was. No fake cager/javonte dean offers.

Advertisement
They won't play the same position. Apples and oranges.

Plus, laughing at a kid who is committed, and telling us he isn't as good as a kid not committed, is just a bad business decision. Lots of people read this board. You know that; you're on staff.
Where did I impugn Restrepo? Worsham is vastly underrated on this board. We don’t even know if X is playing WR, to put him above an established, productive 4* kid is laughable.

Advertisement
If I had to choose having Restrepo in this class or Worsham, it’s not even close.

I take Restrepo 10 out of 10 times.

Restrepo is an extremely underrated local savage with the respect of most of the local kids.

Worsham has a lot more question marks coming off hip surgeries and supposedly could have been pushed out by Baga (depending on who you believe).

If I had to choose having Restrepo in this class or Worsham, it’s not even close.

Restrepo is an extremely underrated local savage with the respect of most of the local kids.

Worsham has a lot more question marks coming off hip surgeries and supposedly could have been pushed out by Baga (depending on who you believe).

What does the respect of local kids matter?

I’ll choose to believe the reporters that cover the team, who confirmed he wasn’t pushed out

What does the respect of local kids matter?

I’ll choose to believe the reporters that cover the team, who confirmed he wasn’t pushed out
its so dumb. Hightower came from Cali and was better than Pope and Wiggins when he played.

braxton berrios was from NC and singlehandily carried us vs. FSU his senior year.

he gave them the respect of a decommit before he announced. he didnt want to do the flip thing. hes wanted there.

i dont get this board. people will clown him but loved cager for years and thought wiggins was a steal. maybe if pete
comes in and calls the kid elite, everyone will get on board.

I believe Wiggins will be productive here and he’s a very talented WR. I hope you don’t mean to tell us you’re sure he wasn’t a steal after his freshman year in which he really had no business on the field anyways 🤔

Advertisement
As long as everything is fine after the hip surgeries, I think Worsham would be a nice one to add to the WR class.

And a very good school to recruit at in AL - I think they have 2 DTs that are being highly recruited in just this class.

Remember that other STA receiver that was a "SFL leader" that kids respected......Sam Bruce....

Restrepo and Worsham are both takes.

Advertisement
Being able to attract local talent to stay home, and you know he is good b/c the good kids down here vouch for him.

Kid kills it against elite south FL talent in all these camps.

So did Pope, how much additional talent did he attract? Trajan Bandy was loved did that help? JJ4 oh and Duke Johnson is a S.FL legend, how many kids did he help secure? What you just mentioned about X is irrelevant and I like the kid

Being able to attract local talent to stay home, and you know he is good b/c the good kids down here vouch for him.

Kid kills it against elite south FL talent in all these camps.

Camps lol

Me and alot of people are waiting for him to do it in Pads

Advertisement
Starting to wonder if we are still after him. I dont see the need for 4 wide receivers. We are only losing Osborn and Thomas this coming season.

Advertisement
Back