Daz?

Advertisement
Isn’t he just listing the teams he thinks will win the championship? I’d pick Clemson or Bama too, regardless of where I was going to school.

So did Pope, how much additional talent did he attract? Trajan Bandy was loved did that help? JJ4 oh and Duke Johnson is a S.FL legend, how many kids did he help secure? What you just mentioned about X is irrelevant and I like the kid
Duke definitely helped secure both Bush and Howard who he offered to give him the #3 (the number both of them always wore) and Duke would take the #8.

That was before we had the same numbers on offense and defense.

Restrepo has been open about wanting to help recruit.

Sam Bruce was all about himself and didn’t grow up a die hard Cane like X, who might be more inclined to try to surround himself with local ballers for the team he grew up loving.

All I’m saying is I would take Restrepo over Worsham all day, and most of the guys disagreeing just see that extra star next to Worsham and have no idea how his recovery is going or if he really did get pushed out of Baga’s class or not.

All I know is that at the beginning of this cycle, I knew that I wanted Restrepo in this class at either S or WR no matter what.

Never heard of or cared about Worsham and think he is replaceable where IMO Restrepo isn’t.

There is just something about that kid.

He has that Miami edge to him and is just a dog.

Some may agree with me, most won’t, and I don’t care.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke definitely helped secure both Bush and Howard who he offered to give him the #3 (the number both of them always wore) and he would take the #8.

That was before we had the same numbers on offense and defense.

Restrepo has been open about wanting to help recruit.

Sam Bruce was all about himself and didn’t grow up a die hard Cane like X, who might be more inclined to try to surround himself with local ballers for the team he grew up loving.
duke was one of the best hs running backs in the history of So Fla, kids are more likely to follow him then Restrepo. listen, restrepo is good but i seen this movie before.

I think OSU is looking to get him locked up before he does take any more visits. I also don't know how hard we recruited him. I'm sure it wouldn't be easy for him to get down to campus without it being an OV. It doesn't seem like he really took trips anywhere other than Illinois unless they were OVs.

I think OSU is looking to get him locked up before he does take any more visits. I also don't know how hard we recruited him. I'm sure it wouldn't be easy for him to get down to campus without it being an OV. It doesn't seem like he really took trips anywhere other than Illinois unless they were OVs.
I think he’s taken a trip to Texas but again that’s much closer than Miami

Advertisement
We will know for sure if Worsham was pushed out or if he really just decommitted by how hard Baga continues to recruit him to get him back.

If they don’t continue to go hard after him, he wasn’t a big loss to them and they have others higher on their board who aren’t recovering from MFing hip surgeries as a HS WR...

That will pretty much spell out to anyone who isn’t a **** rookie that he was nudged out of their class to make room for a WR they want more.

B/c if you think Saban would just let a local WR at the top of their board go without a fight, you don’t know **** about recruiting, or Saban, or Baga.

I prefer Restrepo, Fleming and Redding over Worsham and hope we still have others high on our board.

The hip surgeries are a big deal IMO.

Would definitely take Mookie over Worsham if he wasn’t about to commit to O$U.

We will know for sure if Worsham was pushed out or if he really just decommitted by how hard Baga continues to recruit him to get him back.

If they don’t continue to go hard after him, he wasn’t a big loss to them and they have others higher on their board who aren’t recovering from MFing hip surgeries as a HS WR...

That will pretty much spell out to anyone who isn’t a **** rookie that he was nudged out of their class to make room for a WR they want more.

B/c if you think Saban would just let a local WR at the top of their board go without a fight, you don’t know **** about recruiting, or Saban, or Baga.

I prefer Restrepo, Fleming and Redding over Worsham and hope we still have others high on our board.

The hip surgeries are a big deal IMO.

Would definitely take Mookie over Worsham if he wasn’t about to commit to O$U.
Their own insiders said that he wasn’t pushed out and they are as credible as anybody on 247 network...

Advertisement
So then we should see Baga continue to go hard after him.

If not then the writing is on the wall.
They are FAR more credible than you, get off your high horse. I’m taking their word for it because they have real sources and been right countless times in the past especially in things pertaining to bama

Last edited:
Their own insiders said that he wasn’t pushed out and they are as credible as anybody on 247 network...

Brother I’m not saying you’re wrong. But if you think Saban and his staff are going to confirm he pushed out a local kid you aren’t truly appreciating the psychological games that are at play. Don’t believe everything an insider says. Especially from schools as corrupt as Bama.

It doesn’t matter though the kid can ball. I’d take him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brother I’m not saying you’re wrong. But if you think Saban or staff is going to confirm he pushed out a local kid you aren’t truly appreciating the psychological games that are at play. Don’t believe everything an insider says. Especially from schools as corrupt as Bama.

It doesn’t matter though the kid can ball. I’d take him.
It’s a tough spot for them. However, they can get away with stuff that other programs like us can’t. Saban is like a god down there and nobody questions who he drops, picks, plays, pushes out or suspends.
I believe the fact that he wants to come here makes it more difficult for bama given the Enos situation.
Logic would dictate that he was pushed. But let’s not pretend other elite kids haven’t left that state to play for other teams. There has been a recent string of top players that he’s lost out to uga and Clemson. Kids bama went after pretty hard.
If they don’t win this year the stranglehold on recruiting will fade even more. Right now they’re taking small hits that seem insignificant. But another year of not winning resonates with these kids.
You talk about psychological effects.
The psychological effects of top kids de-committing from or not choosing bama is larger than dropping some local recruit. But if they win it this year that thing keeps on rolling.

It’s a tough spot for them. However, they can get away with stuff that other programs like us can’t. Saban is like a god down there and nobody questions who he drops, picks, plays, pushes out or suspends.
I believe the fact that he wants to come here makes it more difficult for bama given the Enos situation.
Logic would dictate that he was pushed. But let’s not pretend other elite kids haven’t left that state to play for other teams. There has been a recent string of top players that he’s lost out to uga and Clemson. Kids bama went after pretty hard.
If they don’t win this year the stranglehold on recruiting will fade even more. Right now they’re taking small hits that seem insignificant. But another year of not winning resonates with these kids.
You talk about psychological effects.
The psychological effects of top kids de-committing from or not choosing bama is larger than dropping some local recruit. But if they win it this year that thing keeps on rolling.

Im not saying my perspective is right. Just that I'm not taking some insider on a Bama board word for it. Don't disagree with your opinions at all though.

Can the kid play at the U and does he want to? That's all that matters to me.

Advertisement
Back