Day 2 camp

View as article
Advertisement
No, tell Hightower to kick rocks
Man stfu saying dumb sh*t, mods he's a **** clown

What if I agree with him tho.

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

And don't tell me what to do, friend.

He's not your friend guy....

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

He's not your guy, buddy

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

He's not your guy, buddy

He's not your buddy, pal???

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

What in particular don't you like about Hightower's game?
From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.
ok cool,
[TWEET]867005872479891456[/TWEET]

What about that video clip supports the argument that he's one of the best receiver prospects in the country?

Advertisement
If Thornton decides to commit and is allowed then im taking him for that 4th spot. Its played out sitting around with iur finger in our *** on signing day while kids are picking other schools. If he wants to be a CANE then lets ride. I trust Richt and Co. enough to believe in there offers. Especially with that being the last spot and this offer coming after intial reports of very little offers going out from here on and the fact that we are looking great at WR this cycle. Xavier Williams, who im high on, chose bama over us already and they have 2 recruits so i dont buy the olave holding excuse. So with all that i say we take the next of the 3 to commit. As of today tho and film I've seen I honestly would prefer Williams 1a and Austin 2b. Then Thornton.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.
ok cool,

What about that video clip supports the argument that he's one of the best receiver prospects in the country?

That he can separate, look how easily he beat radley Hines(bookie) at the end who is a top 100 player in the country and one of the fastest corners in Florida.

ok cool,

That he can separate, look how easily he beat radley Hines(bookie) at the end who is a top 100 player in the country and one of the fastest corners in Florida.

Very smooth strider, almost looks like Jeudy.

Advertisement
Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

I disagree with Mang on Hightower, I think BH is a great WR...

But why you always gotta call for the Mods Brock? If you disagree with him just discuss why you do, don't go tell on'em lol

Brock is softer than Roseanne's son

ok cool,

Very smooth strider, almost looks like Jeudy.

I don't know if I see that comparison but he is fluid for his size that's for sure. He's in the mold of treadwell and maybe mike Williams for me. He has more speed than those two guys though imo

Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

Broken pvssy calling the mods again. Watch out, Canesmang. Sad thing is this dude is almost 100% when he calls the mods to lock threads or edit posts. Odds are you'll be band soon if he stomps around too hard in his stilettos.

More leverage to tell Wiggins if he steps on campus in Gainesville again his offer is gone. I'm not saying he's not a take by any means...but there are higher rated WRs that want to be wearing orange and green. The staff has options so no reason to let another sitch like last year play out. With all the WR talent in 18 they ought to be Satan strict on visits.

Never going to happen under Pastor Richt. Too much class and confidence. Doesn't need to happen either. CMR is selling Coral Gables, NFLU everything, a top notch $60k/year education, etc..., Satan is peddling Deliverance and free cars from sleazy boosters who wear white bedsheets outside of football season.

Advertisement

Broken pvssy calling the mods again. Watch out, Canesmang. Sad thing is this dude is almost 100% when he calls the mods to lock threads or edit posts. Odds are you'll be band soon if he stomps around too hard in his stilettos.

I hate rats.

Banned, lol? I bring more to the board than you and your consistent corny,sarcastic a55 jokes that only you think is funny tbh.

Advertisement

Banned, lol? I bring more to the board than you and your consistent corny,sarcastic a55 jokes that only you think is funny tbh.

Learn to walk away Brock...your making it worse every time you try and fight back.

You bring some things here I agree but you call other posters out when you don't agree with them then get upset when the same happens to you

I'll let the board judge that, you fcking rat. Now go stomp your little size 8 feet and get the mods to lock this thread.

What exactly have you brought to the board other than being a rat?

A lot of it's actually funny in a ****-ish humor way. Chise is like the ultimate heel in wrestling. Fighting with someone of his ruthless mindset and capabilities is usually a losing proposition. Just throw up the white flag or go fetal... The pain and suffering will end quicker.

Advertisement
Back