Day 2 camp

View as article
Any guesses at who our silent are that Pete mentioned? Blades & Reese would be 2 I can think of.

Advertisement
Mods, what's the percentage of derailed threads on this site? I'm saying at least 72%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any guesses at who our silent are that Pete mentioned? Blades & Reese would be 2 I can think of.

Coach Richt wanting to hold on to a couple until Paradise for sure. Believe the ones this year more solid than the traitors thT bailed out on us last minute last year.

Advertisement
What in particular don't you like about Hightower's game?
From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.
ok cool,
[TWEET]867005872479891456[/TWEET]

What about that video clip supports the argument that he's one of the best receiver prospects in the country?

That he can separate, look how easily he beat radley Hines(bookie) at the end who is a top 100 player in the country and one of the fastest corners in Florida.

Fastest? What's this based on?

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.
ok cool,
[TWEET]867005872479891456[/TWEET]

What about that video clip supports the argument that he's one of the best receiver prospects in the country?

That he can separate, look how easily he beat radley Hines(bookie) at the end who is a top 100 player in the country and one of the fastest corners in Florida.

Very smooth strider, almost looks like Jeudy.
I'm not knocking him but what is on those clips is not something that demonstrates elite receiver, IMO. I see a different tape from you guys, I guess. I don't see the speed, explosiveness, true cutting ability or the body efficiency or hands that Jeudy had. Or Pope does (even moreso). Hightower is a bigger bodied kid, and he made a nice cut in there on one route, but he doesn't have elite speed or quickness, I don't think, and it's pretty darn hard from a couple clips in that setting to say it's 'easy to see' how he's a top WR in the US. IMO. I mean, maybe he is, but that set of clips don't prove it to me.

Haven't had a chance to look at any of the other threads yet today...Are we expecting any possible commits during camp today?

No. Or offers for that matter. Expect camp season to be quiet this year until Paradise in July because they're already full for 2018 between publics and silents.

Just from an outsiders perspective, you have grown at your trade leaps and bounds since the Richt era began. Thanks for the Work Pete.

Did I somehow get in to the Female only thread?? As much as I respect the info all of you bring you're all acting like biitches. Prolly forgot why you're name calling in the first place.

#sticksandstones

Advertisement
Amazing that Pope was as good as any elite receiver in camps and stood out to everyone.
Has to be mental with him.

Advertisement
Amazing that Pope was as good as any elite receiver in camps and stood out to everyone.
Has to be mental with him.
Nah it's game speed it didn't adapt to D1 cfb. He didn't look like he could creat seperation and on top of that he isn't as fast as we thought. Don't think it's mental at all he scrawny af......he basically has a jacory Harris frame that doesn't look like it can add alot of weight without him losing major steps that he doesn't have already. Well that's how I see it who knows.

Nah it's game speed it didn't adapt to D1 cfb. He didn't look like he could creat seperation and on top of that he isn't as fast as we thought. Don't think it's mental at all he scrawny af......he basically has a jacory Harris frame that doesn't look like it can add alot of weight without him losing major steps that he doesn't have already. Well that's how I see it who knows.
Bump all that… the boy can’t catch. End of discussion. He can be 6’4, run a 4.4 40, run great routes but ain’t worth jack with his **** stone hands.

Advertisement
Bump all that… the boy can’t catch. End of discussion. He can be 6’4, run a 4.4 40, run great routes but ain’t worth jack with his **** stone hands.
That is something u can improve but apparently he hasn't. But even at times when he caught he wasn't dynamic at all....it felt like u were watching a basic wr. So his rating was off big time....they say services downgrade UM verbals but not him he was rated way too high imo.

Advertisement
Back