Day 2 camp

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a fan of telling elite kids from elite HS programs, who committed early and been loyal, to kick rocks. Sumyall need a beating

Advertisement
Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

No, tell Hightower to kick rocks
Man stfu saying dumb sh*t, mods he's a **** clown

What if I agree with him tho.

hammer_of_the_gods.jpg

Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Too add to that Hightower is 6'3 plus 205 pounds and has really good speed for his size. Lol in saying we need to drop one of our best commits for Thornton. Y'all want to recruit at an elite level right? Cant make decisions like that.

For the final receiver spot give me Kevin Austin or Xavier Williams. Thornton may be good but he's not better than anyone of them imo

Last edited:

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

And don't tell me what to do, friend.

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

Thinking someone not committed might be a better prospect than someone who is committed is not "trashing our players".... your girl admitting you don't have the biggest piece of meat in the world isn't the same as her pointing and laughing every time you whip it out.

Advertisement

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

Thank god you aren't coach dugans or one of the rest of the staff who has prioritized Hightower from the beginning of this cycle.
Posters on here are two faced and funny, y'all complained when we didn't get elite talent and now that we do people want to be overly critical of one of our best commits game. I mean ****

Last edited:

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

This.

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Too add to that Hightower is 6'3 plus 205 pounds and has really good speed for his size. Lol in saying we need to drop one of our best commits for Thornton. Y'all want to recruit at an elite level right? Cant make decisions like that.

For the final receiver spot give me Kevin Austin or Xavier Williams. Thornton may be good but he's not better than anyone of them imo

Well as of now Williams is committed to Bama and we still have to flip him which won't be easy.....dont know which way Austin is leaning after Clemson offer.

With that said this kid Thornton is big fast and physical. He would be a nice addition as a 4th receiver

Advertisement

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

What in particular don't you like about Hightower's game?
From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

Advertisement
Back