Day 2 camp

View as article
Man stfu saying dumb sh*t, mods he's a **** clown

What if I agree with him tho.

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

And don't tell me what to do, friend.
What in particular don't you like about Hightower's game?
From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.

Advertisement
hes been burning everyone since early in the spring. Baylor trying to sneak one out of here

Kid's been under wraps kinda but he's been a known commodity down here. He was a part of that super squad with Nayquan and aaalllll those other stars at Bunche Park and North Dade before he left for Overtown. Him and Horne were the fastest kids on the team and they both can fly...
Home! I went to No Rainbow Park

I remember him on that squad. Horne went to Miramar but I think is now at CC with the rest of them boys...and is still FAST. I actually think almost all of the big names from that team currently are div 1 commits or have div 1 offers. They did well....

Horne went back to Miramar after Hill left and yeah he still FAST. Speaking of him, that's a kid that's Miami caliber. A lot of folks don't know that he was actually the lead dog on those optimist teams with Nayquan and the other 10+ FBS prospects. That offense was too crowded last year and the qb situation between Lo getting hurt going in and out and Marlon settling in didn't do him any favors so he didn't really get to show out all year. But look at the Mainland game, he was the other kid along with Cam that bussed their asses. He scored 3 three looong td's on em. If they can get their passing game humming at Miramar, Horne's recruitment is gonna explode...

Horner Jr fast as **** 10.3 100m along with Jamal Walton and another cat all below 10.5 100m. He might be under 21 in the 2 also.

No, tell Hightower to kick rocks

Y'all think speed is everything for a receiver it's not. Big, physical receivers are needed in today's game. See mike Williams effect against bama for clemson. See Laqoun treadwell in college. Plus Hightower is an elite big receiver, that's what he is. Stop trying to trash our players all the time. Ain't no need for that

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

I've never been blown away by Hightower. He's quite good, but with the absurd talent at WR this class has he's never blown me away. Size doesn't make him special. That's not trashing a commit. That's offering an opinion.

i feel the same way u do bruh but i keep it to myself because than im a hater

Advertisement

"All the time"?

ALL THE TIME?

What in particular don't you like about Hightower's game?
From what I see he has great size and hands , good speed, can seperate and provide a physical presence in the passing game. And is very fluid for a big receiver

I never said I don't like Hightower. That's the issue here, friend: you read way too much into people's words. You see things that aren't there and read harmless comments like "I'd prefer croot T over croot H" as some sort of inimical aggression. I don't dislike Hightower. I would like to see him create more natural separation rather than rely on size. When neither your speed or quickness in breaks is evident in HS I have concerns that you'll be able to get open with ease in college. He looks good, I understand that. I still have doubts that he'll hit his expectations in college.

Chill fam and realize the world isn't two faced or against you because it questions something you love.
ok cool,
[TWEET]867005872479891456[/TWEET]

Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

If Thornton was ranked sky high by rivals and those other trash Moto's you'd be on his **** too I bet.

Thorton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hightower

Get out of here with this garbage.

Smh. Where do we find guys like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** he might be right Thornton might be better.

Why because of a 10.5 100m at 6'3 160? Speed ain't everything for a receiver
What did mike Williams run or Corey Davis?.... Two top 10 NFL picks this year
We will see what he does his senior year but I like Austin and Williams over him for sure for that last spot. He's more of a football player than shwartz from heritage is probably

Advertisement
Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

If Thornton was ranked sky high by rivals and those other trash Moto's you'd be on his **** too I bet.

how he tells someone stfu and nothing happens lol and then gets mad when people on here get on him

Haven't had a chance to look at any of the other threads yet today...Are we expecting any possible commits during camp today?

No. Or offers for that matter. Expect camp season to be quiet this year until Paradise in July because they're already full for 2018 between publics and silents.

Being full for 2018 doesn't jive with your comments on the WR position the other day. Clearly, we don't have that 4th WR locked up yet, unless you're just trying to throw us off the scent.

Just because they're full in the class doesn't mean they're going to stop recruiting guys. You make room for certain prospects.

Reading this let's me know we back

Thorton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hightower

Get out of here with this garbage.

Smh. Where do we find guys like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** he might be right Thornton might be better.

Why because of a 10.5 100m at 6'3 160? Speed ain't everything for a receiver
What did mike Williams run or Corey Davis?.... Two top 10 NFL picks this year
We will see what he does his senior year but I like Austin and Williams over him for sure for that last spot. He's more of a football player than shwartz from heritage is probably

Yea that plus he might be better. What makes Hightower better than Thornton? Cause rivals says so? Scout? Lmao.

how he tells someone stfu and nothing happens lol and then gets mad when people on here get on him

Tell one of our top 5 ranked commits to kick rocks? How stupid does that sound, come on now...

Advertisement

Tell one of our top 5 ranked commits to kick rocks? How stupid does that sound, come on now...

He can say whatever he wants so let him, I don't care personally what Hightower is ranked that doesn't matter, but that guy is a freakin stud. He's the complete package for a big receiver, I don't know how you can argue against that. The dude lit up the opening in Orlando, and if Sits can be a decent qb this year at IMG, Hightower will have some great film to confirm again how good he is.

Yesterday nobody has ever heard of Thornton, today we have posters calling for us to drop a long-committed, elite guy like Hightower to take him.

Pretty standard CIS lol. If it we're up to some people here, the entire team would be South Florida guys.

Thornton looks impressive, but so do our current 3 WR commits. Maybe you take Thornton ahead of guys like Moore and Schwartz, but you have to have zero idea how recruiting works if you think straight up dropping Hightower or Wiggins would even be a possibility

Advertisement
Yesterday nobody has ever heard of Thornton, today we have posters calling for us to drop a long-committed, elite guy like Hightower to take him.

Pretty standard CIS lol. If it we're up to some people here, the entire team would be South Florida guys.

Thornton looks impressive, but so do our current 3 WR commits. Maybe you take Thornton ahead of guys like Moore and Schwartz, but you have to have zero idea how recruiting works if you think straight up dropping Hightower or Wiggins would even be a possibility

This

They only like him because he is fast. They were on Schwartz nuts until recently when he dropped us from top 5 list. This site loves speed and changing people's position.

This kid looks very good and underrated, but y'all are just being silly saying he's better than Hightower. Has great size, physicality, and good speed. He could stand to create more separation, but he can (and will) easily be coached up. He was the best receiver at the Orlando Opening and got an invite to the Finals on the spot that day.

I would love to add Thornton as the last WR if we miss on a couple other guys, but even suggesting we replace one of our top commits for this kid is astounding to me. To each his own, I guess, but let me just say I'm glad our coaches aren't of the same opinion.

Lol. He called for a mod to intervene against [MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION] and the mod showed up and agreed with Canemang... I wouldn't exactly tell Hightower to kick rocks but that was funny.

Advertisement
Back