Day 2 camp

View as article
No, tell Hightower to kick rocks
Man stfu saying dumb sh*t, mods he's a **** clown

Broken pvssy calling the mods again. Watch out, Canesmang. Sad thing is this dude is almost 100% when he calls the mods to lock threads or edit posts. Odds are you'll be band soon if he stomps around too hard in his stilettos.
Banned, lol? I bring more to the board than you and your consistent corny,sarcastic a55 jokes that only you think is funny tbh.

What exactly have you brought to the board other than being fat?
#CanemangMadeMeDoIt

Advertisement

Broken pvssy calling the mods again. Watch out, Canesmang. Sad thing is this dude is almost 100% when he calls the mods to lock threads or edit posts. Odds are you'll be band soon if he stomps around too hard in his stilettos.
Banned, lol? I bring more to the board than you and your consistent corny,sarcastic a55 jokes that only you think is funny tbh.

What exactly have you brought to the board other than being fat?
#CanemangMadeMeDoIt

:vogel:

A lot of it's actually funny in a ****-ish humor way. Chise is like the ultimate heel in wrestling. Fighting with someone of his ruthless mindset and capabilities is usually a losing proposition. Just throw up the white flag or go fetal... The pain and suffering will end quicker.

You are right on RV, there are only a few of us that can best ole cheese, Brock not tough enough. Watch the name calling begin.

If Thornton was ranked sky high by rivals and those other trash Moto's you'd be on his **** too I bet.

how he tells someone stfu and nothing happens lol and then gets mad when people on here get on him

Tell one of our top 5 ranked commits to kick rocks? How stupid does that sound, come on now...

thats your opinion that hes top 5 .....maybe others dont think that and they r allowed to think the way they want and talk about it

A lot of it's actually funny in a ****-ish humor way. Chise is like the ultimate heel in wrestling. Fighting with someone of his ruthless mindset and capabilities is usually a losing proposition. Just throw up the white flag or go fetal... The pain and suffering will end quicker.

You are right on RV, there are only a few of us that can best ole cheese, Brock not tough enough. Watch the name calling begin.

Yeah... I usually cringe when posters try to take him on. It's usually a blood bath. Broke's just not equipped for that type of guerilla warfare.

Advertisement

at least brock's a true cane

at least brock's a true cane

Whats a true cane

Yeah... I usually cringe when posters try to take him on. It's usually a blood bath. Broke's just not equipped for that type of guerilla warfare.

Neither is the pvssy bandwagon bytch you're talking to--Dawgshytfakecane.

Advertisement
Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

snitch *** btich

where you come from snitches must get kisses

Get butch Davis d*ck out your mouth, before you talk to me .

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

snitch *** btich

I'll say what ever the fvck I want to you btich and you'll read it and swallow it like you do your boyfriends loads.

You ain't gonna do schit but cry for a mod punk *** snitch.

Neither is the pvssy bandwagon bytch you're talking to--Dawgshytfakecane.
Nope... He gets body slammed. His responses to my follow up questions to your point about his Cane history reeked of bandwagoning. It's documented and out there.

Advertisement

snitch *** btich

I'll say what ever the fvck I want to you btich and you'll read it and swallow it like you do your boyfriends loads.

Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION].... Cane Dynasty and Franchise in the same thread? I'll make the funeral arrangements.

Last edited:

snitch *** btich

Jesus [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION].... Cane Dynasty and Franchise in the same thread? I'll make the funeral arrangements.
Lol rvacane,
Not even going to waste my time on it

snitch *** btich

Lol rvacane,
Not even going to waste my time on it

Go over to Gator Tears. It's safer in there plus you come up with good tweets and screenshots. If you have VIP access to 247 and can add their secret rants to our thread, that would be great.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Franchise is the Stone Cold Steve Austin (anti hero) of this board while Brock is more like Doink the Clown.

Last edited:
Why don't you **** meet at the monkey bars 2pm and fight it out instead chirping like a bunch a women.

Why don't you **** meet at the monkey bars 2pm and fight it out instead chirping like a bunch a women.

200w (2).gif

Advertisement
Back