David Lake compares JT4 to the Cheetah Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
How about him quitting on his team in the middle of the season? I guess that was coaching too? If I were an NFL team I sure wouldnt waste a draft pick on him. Manny never should have taken him back
He quit because of garbage coaching....Cant blame him....it was trash...They took him back because they knew he was right...My advice....speak to @dsddcane about the level of coaching ineptitude at that time...then holler back...

Boil his bunny?? Buddy has slight issues..I didn’t say nothing crazy or out of pocket..I just called him a ******* tho lol

That's a compliment.

Most insecure dude on this board.

Wish JT success, but I don't believe it'll be in the NFL. Who knows, maybe he's put it all together upstairs finally, but it's doubtful if his combine is any example. Classic case of someone who's naturally gifted, always relied on that, and didn't put in the work to always get better.

I feel that Jeff Thomas was way to inconsistent in college. The coaches definitely hold part of the blame. But I think the biggest thing is that if he wants to make an NFL roster, he has to get ride of that lazy attitude. In order to make an NFL roster, you have to grind your *** off. If you don't, coaches will just take the guy right behind you who is just as talented as you.

I feel that Jeff Thomas was way to inconsistent in college. The coaches definitely hold part of the blame. But I think the biggest thing is that if he wants to make an NFL roster, he has to get ride of that lazy attitude. In order to make an NFL roster, you have to grind your *** off. If you don't, coaches will just take the guy right behind you who is just as talented as you.
Combination of things in college. ****** qb’s, ****** coaches, ****** system, and his ****** attitude. He probably was sick and tired of the qbs inability to get him the ball when he was wide open 10 times a game and he pouted. I get it but that’s something you gotta shake in college and obviously he didn’t do it and was lazy.

Advertisement
Combination of things in college. ****** qb’s, ****** coaches, ****** system, and his ****** attitude. He probably was sick and tired of the qbs inability to get him the ball when he was wide open 10 times a game and he pouted. I get it but that’s something you gotta shake in college and obviously he didn’t do it and was lazy.
The pouting was definitely unacceptable . NFL scouts will look at that and give mark him off. Doing that won’t fly in the NFL. What coach wants a guy that wins about their system

The pouting was definitely unacceptable . NFL scouts will look at that and give mark him off. Doing that won’t fly in the NFL. What coach wants a guy that wins about their system
I’m very curious to know what he would have done if he went to Ohio State or a team with a very good offense year after year. Or if Miami had a solid qb lol.

That's a compliment.

Most insecure dude on this board.

Wish JT success, but I don't believe it'll be in the NFL. Who knows, maybe he's put it all together upstairs finally, but it's doubtful if his combine is any example. Classic case of someone who's naturally gifted, always relied on that, and didn't put in the work to always get better.
He Kevin Durant burner account sensitive smh..but I agree kid has all the tools in the world except size but in today NFL his lack of ideal size doesn’t matter as much..DBs can’t touch you..we all wish JT4 well..but when ppl point out what they’ve seen in 3 1/2 year for him with us we hating or bashing? Nah just being objective

Same draft guys are praising Herbert. They love shorts and t-shirt performers
But hold up! The experts on here swear the same thing. That Herbert is the second coming to Jesus & the ONLY reason Mario was able to have the season he did. Clearly they've all got to be right...

Advertisement
He quit because of garbage coaching....Cant blame him....it was trash...They took him back because they knew he was right...My advice....speak to @dsddcane about the level of coaching ineptitude at that time...then holler back...

And that makes it ok to quit? Makes it look even worse

Didn't see Chik quit when Golden told him to add 234LBs in a month

Wish the kid the best but he didn’t look like he had been training for the combine. Can’t imagine he lasts in the league unless he gets good mentor .

Wish the kid the best but he didn’t look like he had been training for the combine. Can’t imagine he lasts in the league unless he gets good mentor .
Dmoney said he didn't train for the combine. He ran a 4.45 40, not good for someone his size. Had he trained and practiced technique he more than likely could've pushed that into the 4.3s. I couldn't imagine interviewing for a job that could make you millions and just half-assing the entire process.

Advertisement
I hate it when you compare guys to these out of control expectations. I get it for first rounders...sometimes its easy and sometimes its really accurate...

but when you're comparing Day 3 guys to All-Pros...its a bit much. If that evaluator really thought this guy was really Tyreek Hill, I expect his team to draft him pretty **** high because he'd be pounding the table until his fists bled over it.

Why not compare him to Titus Young or something?

Jeff Thomas is really small. Much smaller than I thought he was. And while he's fast...he's not elite fast. And while he is good, his production never matched how good he was. There were times he was great, but also times he was flat out bad and other times he was just non-existent. idk man, I think he can play, but he's got so much going against him...I just say good luck. He'd be such an outlier if he were a successful football player.

you can absolutely blame whoever quits for any reason. They have no pride in their own game. Soft.
True ballers perform on bad teams

Advertisement
Thats fair, and the coaching staff does deserve a lot of blame but the nfl won't give a sh it about whos fault it is. They will look at a kid that tried to transfer out when adversity hit, and didn't impress at the combine. His highschool life is also on tv for the world to see.

Thats fair, and the coaching staff does deserve a lot of blame but the nfl won't give a sh it about whos fault it is. They will look at a kid that tried to transfer out when adversity hit, and didn't impress at the combine. His highschool life is also on tv for the world to see.
Any kid that makes it out of East St Louis not in a Body Bag is a credit alone....

Advertisement
Back