David Lake compares JT4 to the Cheetah Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
Didn't need to with a family full of them...
Because you have family members around the game..that makes you automatically know the game at a level beyond The rest of our opinionated knowledge on a fan message board..that you yourself is also a member of..got it I wasn’t aware that how it works

Advertisement
Because you have family members around the game..that makes you automatically know the game at a level beyond The rest of our opinionated knowledge on a fan message board..that you yourself is also a member of..got it I wasn’t aware that how it works
I'll take my FB Knowledge 7 days a week over anyone but 2-3 people on this site...including you....

The problem with JT4 is that he wasn't strong enough mentally to overcome not having a perfect storm of things around him. He was lightning coming out of high school, and seemed to not lose any speed when changing direction or making a cut. When he wants to put on a show (like in the all american game) he does it. When he's not mentally and emotionally invested into the play before the snap, he gets ran down by Bethune defensive backs.
That sums him up perfectly. If everything is just right, he can beat anyone. If everything isn't just right, then he's non-existent.

That sums him up perfectly. If everything is just right, he can beat anyone. If everything isn't just right, then he's non-existent.

...and since when is everything just right in any NFL franchise, where they don’t hold your hand 24/7 like they do in college?

I’m not a porster that goes around claiming inside knowledge, never do that, but I will say this: I have been told by people that would know that this guy had his hand held all the time when he was at Miami. Professional franchises have a tolerance limit for that kind of thing. Especially for unheralded low draft or free agent types.

Advertisement
...and since when is everything just right in any NFL franchise, where they don’t hold your hand 24/7 like they do in college?

I’m not a porster that goes around claiming inside knowledge, never do that, but I will say this: I have been told by people that would know that this guy had his hand held all the time when he was at Miami. Professional franchises have a tolerance limit for that kind of thing. Especially for unheralded low draft or free agent types.
No one will be holding his hand. He'll either do a complete 180, or we'll be hearing a sad story about him in a couple years that starts, "Former UM WR Jeff Thomas...".

I'll take my FB Knowledge 7 days a week over anyone but 2-3 people on this site...including you....
..and that’s based on you having family members who coach? I think maybe you have a inflated view of your own football knowledge based on connections..I mean I have a cousin who I grew up playing with who played in the NFL and has been in Practice squads, rosters and camps But that doesn’t Make me automatically more knowledgeable then anybody here..you using that as proof your knowledgeable is funny too me..but aye man your a good poster..I have no issue with..u be great bruh

..and that’s based on you having family members who coach? I think maybe you have a inflated view of your own football knowledge based on connections..I mean I have a cousin who I grew up playing with who played in the NFL and has been in Practice squads, rosters and camps But that doesn’t Make me automatically more knowledgeable then anybody here..you using that as proof your knowledgeable is funny too me..but aye man your a good poster..I have no issue with..u be great bruh
Maaan STFU....Im at my Real Estate agents office...I have no time to go back and forth with you...my time is to Valuble...

Let it go, dude. You gonna boil his bunny next?

Advertisement

That’s the thing..u have guys as talented or more than Jeff who teams won’t even touch even tho they can definitely contribute no question..NFL IS Cut throat. They not gonna put up with bull**** from 5-UDFA..nobody questions JT4 talent but a nfl team not gonna have ppl to hold his hand

Advertisement
His coaching was severely inconsistent...Hence him being welcomed back...and his two WR Corches weren't...that tells me everything....
How about him quitting on his team in the middle of the season? I guess that was coaching too? If I were an NFL team I sure wouldnt waste a draft pick on him. Manny never should have taken him back

Advertisement
Back